Bono + The Edge luv thread #5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Freefall said:
Nothing, but nothing is as beautiful as Bono and the Edge together!

Arnheim08.jpg

bootshoppingwithedge.jpg

bonoproneedgeontop.jpg

FREEFALL :wave:

oh, baby- so true

:rockon: :reject:

Hi Zuropa_fit !

I did the AIDS Walk in NY yesterday and thousands of people were wearing their Inspi(red) shirts !!!! It was so beautiful.

I've got a little story too about the Inspi(red) t-shirts... :giggle:

One night... I was in a bar with some friends having a couple of beers... and I was wearing my Inspi(red) t-shirt... A friend of mine brought it for me from NY, since here in Spain there ain't any GAP stores....

Well, you know what happens with too many beers.. so I went to the bathroom... and when I came out... a guy was wearing the exact same t-shirt... a red Inspi(red) but the male one (I've got the women one, of course.. :giggle: )

We looked at each other amazed... he asked me how I knew those t-shirts.. and I told him I bought it because of Bono and his cause... And he told me he had been working in Seattle and bought it there...

And finally I told him goodbye, just after telling him that he had a really good taste... :lol: :lol:

The thing is that I never thought of finding a t-shirt like that in Spain... :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
No pictures, sorry. They were scattered all throughout the 1/2 million people who walked, but we marched down Central Park West and hopefully word will get back to Bono how much he's loved!

BonoFox1 You have some arsenal of pictures. No matter the thread, you've got a deliriously wonderful addition :yippie::hug::bow:

Where are those above ^^^^ from??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom