Bono responsible for leaked songs / Interference made the news - ALL DISCUSSION HERE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Madonna is a piece of trash. Isn't she supposed to be a trend-setter? So why did she call on Justin Timberlake and that pudgy doughboy Timbaland to produce her new single which sounds exactly like every other generic hip pop song on the radio? Disgusting. She's all used up.

I don't think she's a piece of trash, but you're certainly not wrong that her decision to call on Justin Timberlake and Timbaland betrayed her trend-setter label. She missed the train by about 5 years.

Madonna is NOT a piece of trash :eyebrow:. I'm not a fan of hers, but she's very smart. She choses to work with the people who are hot at the moment. She's a legend and one of the last people in the business with a long carreer who still happens to be successful, also to a younger audience.

Aiming for a new and younger audience is not a taboo, hello U2 fans.

Madonna is a piece of trash. Isn't she supposed to be a trend-setter? So why did she call on Justin Timberlake and that pudgy doughboy Timbaland to produce her new single which sounds exactly like every other generic hip pop song on the radio? Disgusting. She's all used up.

Yeah, she should have called on Marilyn Manson right?

I don't see how that makes her a piece of trash, judge her music all you want but that doesn't affect her as a person...

Doughboy? How old are you?

People may lose their hair, but they don't exactly lose the ability to grow the hair they have... I think right now he just likes it that way.

You don't know if the cigars are his, they may have been a gift, they may be a gift he's giving to someone else... We haven't really seen Bono smoke big cigars like this on a regular basis, so I would be a little cautious to throw judgement.

My point was Bono's hair is too thin in its natural state to grow it the way he used to have it - he seems to have decided against the hair implants this time.

Multi-millionaire Bono giving someone a few loose cigars as a gift!?! And why would someone give loose cigars to Bono if he doesn't smoke?

My point was Bono's hair is too thin in its natural state to grow it the way he used to have it - he seems to have decided against the hair implants this time.
I'm not going to get into the whole hair transplant thing, for I think it's a stupid discussion, but hair transplants aren't something that only last for 6 months and then you have to do it again, so I'm not sure what you're talking about when you say "decided against the hair implants this time".

Multi-millionaire Bono giving someone a few loose cigars as a gift!?! And why would someone give loose cigars to Bono if he doesn't smoke?

Lots of people do. Maybe he's passing them out to celebrate the birth of the new album and the labels say, "It's an Album". My whole point is do you or have you seen him smoke them?

I don't like Madonna too but she isn't trash.I think she's too material for to be a good musician.Every good musician must have great soul.I can't see it into her.:|

One of the most true coments for a long time. I've been listening to her music since the 80's. And i can tell you, the last good thing she came out with was that song from the album Bedtime Stories with some cool guy playing the guitar. After that she became a boring pop singer. She always seems to trying to push too much. One time she tries to be a dance diva, another time an eletronic queen, then gets political and now wants to dance with Justin... boring, boring, boring. I can't stand her atitude e poise.

La isla bonita was a very very long time ago!

BonoVoxSupastar - to clear things up, Bono's hair is thinning ie it is not growing in places it once was, and an increasing number of hair follicles are letting him down. Thus if he wants to grow his hair long again he would need more transplants.

I'm not saying no-one gives cigars as gifts, but to turn up at a pop concert handing out cigars to promote the new U2 album is frankly ridiculous! Bono was a regular smoker, and I'm not saying he's hitting them heavily again either, but I think it's a fair assumption that an ex-smoker of cigars keeping a few loose cigars in his top pocket is a sign that he is smoking at least occasionally. It's not a giant leap!

I don't understand why we have to talk about Bono's hair. From looking at him it should be very clear that he does not have transplants. Bono has always had a bad hair structure and started to get thin hair very early, in his early thirties, you see it even in photos from the Zoo TV era. Also, he's been under a lot of stress for many years, this also contributes to hair loss. If he had hair transplants or weaves (like MANY other celebrities, male and female, have) his hair would clearly look different, he'd have much more hair. Transplanting hair means it's actually planted into the head of your skin, not just weaved into your own hair. I think it's pretty safe to say that Bono doesn't have that. Plus I think he's made it clear many times that he likes to age in dignity and that he finds aging people much more interesting in regards to their appearance.

And for the cigars, yes I think he's smoking them from time to time when he's relaxing, like after dinner. I'd rather he didn't, but I guess we can assume that he isn't the regular smoker he was during the late 90s. He had to pay the price for it anyway. A lot of singers smoke and it doesn't affect everyone's voice the same way, but Bono has a sensitive voice and he shouldn't smoke at all. But we're not to judge him on that, because we don't live his life.

I'm not saying no-one gives cigars as gifts, but to turn up at a pop concert handing out cigars to promote the new U2 album is frankly ridiculous! Bono was a regular smoker, and I'm not saying he's hitting them heavily again either, but I think it's a fair assumption that an ex-smoker of cigars keeping a few loose cigars in his top pocket is a sign that he is smoking at least occasionally. It's not a giant leap!

Yes, because I was serious about the cigar promotion. :|

My whole point, which you have missed twice now, is Bono's never been a regular smoker of full size cigars so let's not be quick to judge...

I don't understand why we have to talk about Bono's hair. From looking at him it should be very clear that he does not have transplants. Bono has always had a bad hair structure and started to get thin hair very early, in his early thirties, you see it even in photos from the Zoo TV era. Also, he's been under a lot of stress for many years, this also contributes to hair loss. If he had hair transplants or weaves (like MANY other celebrities, male and female, have) his hair would clearly look different, he'd have much more hair. Transplanting hair means it's actually planted into the head of your skin, not just weaved into your own hair. I think it's pretty safe to say that Bono doesn't have that. Plus I think he's made it clear many times that he likes to age in dignity and that he finds aging people much more interesting in regards to their appearance.
Your message provokes me to the jokes about some part of his body which got bare naked then!!!I can't help myself!! :shame::lol:

OK, Bono doesn't smoke, innocent until proven guilty. Hair transplants involve re-invigorating individual hair follicles, so it really depends to what extent this was done in the first instance. On either subject, I actually couldn't give two squirts of p*ss (unless Bono is smoking frequently, since I want to hear Bono's incredible voice sounding awesome in old age), but I'll happily argue with a wall for two hours, so long as there was a recorded voice behind it saying "wrong" every few minutes!

I :heart: Bono - cigars or no cigars; hair or no hair; back, sack & crack, or no back, sack, and crack.

Bono's never been a regular smoker of full size cigars so let's not be quick to judge...

Not even on Zoo TV ? I don't think I've seen an interview from that era where he doesn't light up - and he often did it right for the show intro as he was getting on the stage before Zoo station.

Not even on Zoo TV ? I don't think I've seen an interview from that era where he doesn't light up - and he often did it right for the show intro as he was getting on the stage before Zoo station.

Read my posts!!!

Bono has never been reported as being a regular smoker of FULL SIZE CIGARS!!!

How come Bono's daughters used to kiss him jut to see if he had the taste of tabacoo on his breath?

For someone who has been on "The Journey" with U2 over many years, I feel it's a shame your level of maturity hasn't been on a similar one.

You know, I posted this before: Lets ignore the trolls and Homers who routinely get off on posting items that illicit negative responses from other posters. If we continue to acknowledge ignorance, stupidity and downright worthlessness then we are falling victim to their obvious trap.

Lets get back on the road that is the topic of conversation and not worry about the speedbumps of idiocy that we hit from time to time.

What do you think?

If you're a regular smoker you're a regular smoker, cigars or cigarettes (both of which he has lit up in interviews before).

Are you purposely missing my point? Yes I know Bono smokes, I never denied that... How many times have you seen Bono smoke full size cigars?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom