Bono in shorts!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AtomicLemon

War Child
I know these aren't recent - but not sure if they have been posted. So, here ya go!

my.php

02qb3.jpg

03zu7.jpg

04kf6.jpg

05sp6.jpg

Last edited:
shoes without a 3 inch sole:bow:

look at the white knees:giggle:

let me add these

Bonoinmexico3.jpg

Bonoinmexico2.jpg

"I tell ya...the fish was THIS big....."

:lmao::drool:

My observations:

For some reason it's oddly adorable to see him walking around with a coffee cup :scratch:

He has legs like mine - pasty white - defined calves - not so defined everywhere else :wink:

Sandals that arent a foot tall :drool:

And his legs are less hairy than I would expect :hmm:

I've seen these a long time ago but forgot where the pics are from. Who is the man Bono is with too?

Gotta love those compact legs of his:giggle:

I can't see your pics AL I'm getting XXXX , so I'm not sure if these
were posted pop Bono , anyone have these photos larger .

BONO_SHORTS.jpg

bono_in_shorts.jpg

LostAtMoon said:

I don't know his name, but I know that were staying at the Camil's family house in Acapulco.

Check here

http://forum.interference.com/showt...page=30&highlight=bono in mexico&pagenumber=3

Yeah, that is Jaime Camil...His son is Jamie jr. ((a Hottie))...They have had a great relationship w/Bono U2 for years..they are very big fans..
Bono and Larry even visited the Camil ranch (arrived via helicopter)When they played in Mexico earlier this year ..
Jaime jr. has spoken out about the One campaign..He wears the One t-shirts and wrist band...:wink:

We really need more pics of him in shorts during POP. Those 2 small ones are such teases. But thanks for them :happy:

bonocomet said:
We really need more pics of him in shorts during POP. Those 2 small ones are such teases. But thanks for them :happy:

I hope someone will post larger version.

Last edited:
^ I think the one of him boxing is really cute. I won't post it because it offends some people, but I find nothing offensive about it. He looks great.

Back
Top Bottom