Bono in New York

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ya where in LA will he be?

Bono came in on Saturday. He was here in LA yesterday. (He was in Century City yesterday [W.LA area])

Where did Bono go when he got here? My source said, straight to Edge's house. Leads me to believe that Edge is in town too.

Fires were not near Edge's house. So luckily, things (and extra guitars!) are safe for Mr. The Edge.

Kings of Leon are playing tonight, there is a chance that Bono & The Edge will show up. Time will tell. I will post any pics, IF I see them.

Brought this back from the dead :reject:

Behavior lesson by Bono

Last Updated: 1:25 AM, September 30, 2009

BONO must have been in good spirits after U2's "SNL" performance -- he ordered copious cocktails for his entourage while waiting 90 minutes for a table at Bocca di Bacco. The rocker, who turned up with a 10-strong party and no reservation Sunday night, ordered caipirinhas and pizza for his pals while they patiently waited for dinner, eventually sitting at two tables. A spy said, "People of Bono's stature could take a few lessons from him on how to behave in public. He never complained about waiting, paid the $1,500 bill and left a generous tip."

Behavior lesson by Bono

Behavior lesson by Bono

BONO must have been in good spirits after U2's "SNL" performance -- he ordered copious cocktails for his entourage while waiting 90 minutes for a table at Bocca di Bacco. The rocker, who turned up with a 10-strong party and no reservation Sunday night, ordered caipirinhas and pizza for his pals while they patiently waited for dinner, eventually sitting at two tables. A spy said, "People of Bono's stature could take a few lessons from him on how to behave in public. He never complained about waiting, paid the $1,500 bill and left a generous tip."

Behavior lesson by Bono

I love Bono.

Behavior lesson by Bono

Behavior lesson by Bono

YOU GO GLEN COCO!

YouTube - "You go Glen Coco!"

Behavior lesson by Bono

Behavior lesson by Bono

Ahh, just another reason for me to love him :love:

And holy **** a 1500$ bill?! :yikes: :yikes: :doh:

Behavior lesson by Bono

Behavior lesson by Bono

OMG.......... i had dinner there saturday nite with friends .... i work not to far from there....
Bono is the best ... what a Gentleman.....
PS: The food is great!!!

Back
Top Bottom