Bono Gawker Sighting

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Saw that on Gawker just now...came here right away and knew someone would've already beaten me to posting it!! PLEBAns are on the ball!!:up:

The best:
view_gallery.php

That's quite funny :lol:

From x17 I'm glad Ali finally showed up by picture 18...I was begeinning to think John??? or is that Eli?? didn't have a family...Bono didn't seem to be paying much attention to him until picture 19...and I guess the other boy is Helena's son?

Here's another funny one to go along with these

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ike-Bono-lets-moobs-hang-sea-tranquility.html

Who writes this tabloid stuff??

OMG!!! Gotta love him for being a down to earth real looking man! :heart:

I feel bad that someone was taking pictures while they were eating, especially with his boys being there. Itis nice to see him being so fatherly with his sons. :cute:

As soon as I saw the picture I thought the media was going to blow it up.

Re the photo of Bono in the water...I wonder where Ali is:sexywink::sexywink:
He looks awfully content!

Glad to see him having a wonderful, relaxing time before he gears up for the tour :)

No, they are definitely recent, all the sites say it's their Easter holiday and Bono does look like recent Bono. I think Eli looks ok for a boy his age. I find it interesting that he is becoming as dark haired as his sister and mother. I wonder if the boys have Bono's eyes.

Bono

10th Ave & W 24th St

Apr 30th, 2009 @ 8pm

I saw Bono at Trestle. He was friendly and happy. And polite, too: he took off his glasses when he was seated. He was there with a big group of people and looked like he was enjoying his food and wine. It seemed like they were wrapping up a project of some kind. He stood up and thanked everyone with a short speech.

Back
Top Bottom