Bono!!! Chicago!! Me!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*BOOMCHAA!* said:

Indeed, so.......how tall are you Gina?:confused: :scratch: :bono: :heart: :up: :shrug:

I'm just over 5' 5". He's taller than he looks in the pic (cause he's sorta hunched over). But yes he is rather short. Ah, well. That just means the stubble is at eye level. :bono: :drool: :sexywink:

Lucky duck

What have we learned today?

1. Gina is one damn lucky girl.

2. Stalking pays off.

3. Bono wears cologne by..........OH WAIT........WE STILL DON'T KNOW!!!!!!!

Please, you must find a talented Perfumania salesperson before ithe scent wears off!!!!

Re: Lucky duck

bonosloveslave said:

Yeah, I still love the thought that Gina would walk into a swanky dept. store, stick out her hand, and demand they tell her what scent it is.... and them being like, "This is no cologne we've ever smelled before." And it turns out just to be ... Bono. :sexywink:

(BTW, the first time I typed his name, "Nomo.")

Hallelujah Here She Comes said:
33555%3C2323232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2326%3D936%3D5%3A3%3Dxroqdf%3E23233394%3A79%3B3ot1lsi

Oh

my

dad!!!!

GINATOUCHEDBONOANDHELOOKSREALLYGOODANDI'MSOHAPPYFORYOUANDJEALOUSATTHESAMETIME *stops now*

TWIN! THIS IS SO FRICKIN COOL!

I'm just over 5' 5". He's taller than he looks in the pic (cause he's sorta hunched over). But yes he is rather short. Ah, well. That just means the stubble is at eye level. :bono: :drool: :sexywink:

:sad: :sad: I am a giant compared to him:sad: :sad: :sad:

Re: Lucky duck

bonosloveslave said:
What have we learned today?

1. Gina is one damn lucky girl.

2. Stalking pays off.

Please, you must find a talented Perfumania salesperson before ithe scent wears off!!!!

Um...you do realize the scent wore off a couple hours after I touched him (I TOUCHED HIM :sick: ), which was long before I even washed my hands. I'll figure out what scent it was eventually, don't worry. :)

That is soooooo exciting! I love the pic! Bono looks so yummy and that shirt! Wow!!! Thanks for sharing!!! And ENJOY STARING AT YOUR NEW PIC WITH BONO!!!!!

Since we are writing big today

OMBBBBBBBBB
BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GINA THAT IS SO AWESOME

I'M BEYOND JEALOUS

BONO TOUCHING YOU

OPEN SHIRT

SCRUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

turns off caps....hehehe

how on earth were you able to not be a shaking crying mess?

if it were me:

:bono: : hi
me : :der: *insert gibberish* :drool: :heart:
:bono: : :coocoo:
me: :sad: :eek:

*edited to eliminate horizontal scroll

Last edited:
Re: Since we are writing big today

daisybean said:

how on earth were you able to not be a shaking crying mess?

I'm note even sure of what I actually said, nor how I was actually able to form those words. I'm pretty sure I asked him for the pic. And I think I said thank you about 40 million times. I think the only reason I was able to say anything at all was that my brain was like "HELLOOOOO!! Bono is standing right in front of you! SAY SOMETHING!!!"

I seriously cannot belive this actually happened to me. And it makes it all the more special that I get to share it with you gals. I :heart: you all. :hug: *gives everyone Bono cooties* :sexywink:

Also, let me just take this opportunity to say how incredibly nice and cool U2One is. I forgot my cell phone at my appartment, so he let me use his phone to frantically call Brianne with any updates. He also let me use his computer to IM Lies, Kristie, and Ellen and others I was keeping on the *cough* Edge of their seats. AND he let me watch ZooTV Sydney while he did his homework. AND he's just a really cool guy all around. :cool: :)

(((U2FANS))) :heart: [/B]

thanks, but i'm sure that you, or any other u2 fan, would have done the same....."We're one, but we're not the same"

by the way, here's another story that i just found showing just how nice of a guy Bono actually is.....and i think that this is a lot more special than our story of meeting him....
From The Chicago Sun-Times:

The Bono beat . . .

September 19, 2002

BY MICHAEL SNEED SUN-TIMES COLUMNIST

Rocker Bono, the U2 lead singer who has become a
hero in Africa for trying to alleviate the
continent's AIDS epidemic, has now become a hero
to Molly Farrell.

*The scene: Farrell, 13, who has used a
wheelchair since a diving accident this summer,
met the 42-year-old Irish rocker outside the Ritz-
Carlton Hotel on Monday while en route from the