Bono beaming

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
DreamOutLoud13 said:
I LOVE this thread :love:

The man has the most gorgeous smile on the planet, it's so damned cute and crooked, and I know I can't be the only one here that's somewhat obsessed by his crooked bottom teeth :drool:

Haha! You're definitely not the only one.... Bonomot & I have had many a conversation on the topic of his lovely crooked bottom teeth. :D

And this is still one of my favoritest smile pics ever. :)

Bonosmilechicago.jpg

^ Indeed, LOVE the crooked bottom teeth! :cute:

Have we had a baby smile?

weeladsmiles.jpg

Galeongirl said:
LG do you have your story somewhere else??? I can't see it here since I"m no premium...

Sorry about that! I forgot about that little thing. You can find it here if you like. :hug:

Uh, but...no, it wasn't with my tongue, fly so high - not sure how you got that impression, it was just my fingers. *Just* my fingers, yeah, I know, I know! (I think Mr. LG would probably go all :madwife: on me if it were with my tongue!)

kafrun said:

he's putting on his socks in this pic :sexywink: You can see the sock on the other foot :yes:

He's actually taking them off. I was in the back of that SUV and he needed a foot rub. :evil:

you guys thanks,I luv his teeth luv his smile luv him,I feel like hugging him and him being so so warm,and I have only dreamt of doing that,anyone else...:heart:

Guguza said:

:wave: I'm so glad you posted that last one. I was going to ask if someone had it. Some wonderful soul made Valentines this year and that picture was on one of them. Hadn't seen it before or since. Thank you so much!

I absolutely love the crooked grin.

and where`s the best place to get some photos of Him smiling,cause I just can`t GET ENOUGH,and I would like to post some since you guys have done the best work at getting the pics of his lovely smile.More,please more*withers*
I:heart:the :bono:-man

I haven't drooled in PLEBA in a looooong time - but I really love this thread :love: He always looks good, but there is just something about that smile - he so rarely does it in posed pics with fans, my dream is to get a pic with him and have him actually smile instead of his usual straight face...

Babydoll said:

ok, heres a bit of a challenge: we know he has a gold tooth op the upper left (clearly visible on the pics with the camera)

But am I seeing things or does he have one on the bottom as well?

So, if any one has more pics with his mouth wide open..............(shouldn't be too difficult :wink: )

Dahlia said:
And WHY is he putting on his socks in his car? Was he in a hurry and had no time to put them on? :eyebrow: ^^''

the pic is cute tho :)
Once again he had to leave my house in a hurry & didn't have time to get dressed all the way. :wink: :drool:

Lemon Grrrrrl said:

Sorry about that! I forgot about that little thing. You can find it here if you like. :hug:

Uh, but...no, it wasn't with my tongue, fly so high - not sure how you got that impression, it was just my fingers. *Just* my fingers, yeah, I know, I know! (I think Mr. LG would probably go all :madwife: on me if it were with my tongue!)

:combust: that's one HOT story... :drool: I envy thee!

and I don't think he has a gold tooth.. just fillings... and in the camera pics, just a lot of drool :wink:

Babydoll said:

WHAT is Edge taking a picture of?? :hmm: Bono's belly? Moobs?

Edge, if you lurk on Pleba, please upload them to photobucket/snapfish and post them here asap!

:wink:

:lmao:

I just have to say a BIG THANK you to everyone for posting these wonderful pictures. The pictures of Bono smiling are by far my favorites! So uplifting and made me grin from ear to ear! THE best thread idea!!

Galeongirl said:
[Bhttp://img506.imageshack.us/img506/3513/bonosmilelondonredshades1cn.png[/IMG]
[/B][/QUOTE]

:love: :love: :drool: :drool:

this such a ***wonderful*** one of [b]him meeting the fans[/b] b/c despite the sunglasses {esp the red ones cause a lot of eye 0r any detailing- we see BOTH his smile AND his eyes. :faint:

:huh: oh i don't know why i lost the photo.i thot i had the original post??????????:madspit:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom