Bono & Ali in Los Angeles 9-17-06 EDUN

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:cute:

Lila and Maddy, congrats! :D:up:

And thanks for sharing your pics and your story with the rest of us!

Lila64 said:

and that's my story.
thud.gif
thud.gif
thud.gif
OMG...what an amazing story it is!!! Maddy is adorable...and so lucky to be going to Hawaii. And Bono is just so sweet and decent. I just LOVE that man.:love: :love: :love:

U2SJ said:
Anyone know if he is coming to SF Nordstrom??? :)
Hey there,
I have been trying to find out if he was coming to Seattle today because Seattle is the Nordstrom flagship store and they told me nothing is schedule for Rogan this week here, but they did say he may pop up on Wed. in San Francisco, so you might want to call them to confirm! Ask for the conceirge or the Savvy dept. which carries Edun!!
I am bummed... I thought he was going to be here today with the B man in tow. :(
I wonder if theywere giving me the run around?

We were to the left of the stage (other angle). Kelly posted a few yesterday in the Chicago thread before I started this one, and you can see Maddy's shirt kinda, behind the two other little blonde girls, and I would be behind her but not visible, I don't believe. Unless there's more :shifty:

Great pictures! I'm kind of relieved to report that Bono and Ali don't seem to be having an appearance in Seattle today. (I'm relieved because I wouldn't have been able to go!)

The downtown Nordstrom store said they had an in-store event on September 11th, but nothing for today. There was nothing on the website, but I didn't see anything for Chicago or LA either. I hope I'm right, because I'll be very pouty if they were in town and I didn't even know about it. :(

thud.gif

by the way, after the event we purchased our ONE shirts, and the salesgirl said she heard that Brad Pitt was supposed to attend, but no one saw him there. :shrug:

The pics right above my post are right before they were introduced onto the stage. We were a few feet away from him there on that side of the floor.

corianderstem said:
Great pictures! I'm kind of relieved to report that Bono and Ali don't seem to be having an appearance in Seattle today. (I'm relieved because I wouldn't have been able to go!)

The downtown Nordstrom store said they had an in-store event on September 11th, but nothing for today. There was nothing on the website, but I didn't see anything for Chicago or LA either. I hope I'm right, because I'll be very pouty if they were in town and I didn't even know about it. :(

Same here! I wanted to come to Seattle anyways to see my family, but couldn't get the day off. Too much work to do! :wink: I'm a 2 hr drive away and would totally have been there if possible. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom