Best Song Survivor: Achtung Baby Round III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE song

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember, U2.com is the website that doesn't know the state of most American cities and thinks there is somewhere called Oaklans.

And need I bring up "Running To Standstill"?

Well they apparently have a song titled "Running or Without You", they played it in Oakland...at least according to my "In U2 I Trust" cd art. Maybe bootleggers are running U2.com?

UV is OK, it's not like I hate it or anything, but other stuff is better...Horses in particular. Though I think I've only heard one song with more repetitions of the word "baby"...and at least Ashanti had the good sense to call the damned song "Baby".

15 vote lead for Horses....mercy rule on the way.

Meanwhile, I'll keep trying to strengthen the case for Acrobat...really hope that one doesn't move on simply because it's the "greatest live song you've never heard"

Finally. Horses is about to get the bullet it deserves.

dead-horse.gif

Now you're eliminating WGRYWR. Amazing. :|:|:|
What next? Even Better? :|:|:|

If Zoo Station's first 30 seconds could be separated from the rest of the song, I'd keep the first 30 seconds. The rest of the song needs more guitar and/or sound more like it does live.

Acrobat happens to be a piece of extremely boring music when compared to the rest of the stuff here mate. ;)

Actually, it's probably the most interesting thing on the album that isn't The Fly, and one of the few tracks they nailed in the studio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom