Batman, Turkey Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Of course, what I really SHOULD be doing is studying that insanely convoluted route Google gave you so I don't get us all completely and hopelessly lost tomorrow. Wouldn't want to accidentally end up in FRANGA....

sounds good to me, especially because the lovebirds are gonna ditch us early. Using a gig as an excuse to go home early and bang each other :tsk:

Well, like they said, nothing's decided yet... it all ultimately depends on when we get back to civilsation, and how lost I become along the way.

You know how to get to the Soddin' Brewery? Gods, I need to study a map of Richmond as well... *stress*

You people know what's pretty awesome? Hyperchocolate muffins.

Also, I should think about preparing the new thread ...

Sorry, just got to it, Bonnie.

Guess who just uploaded a shitload of Dublin and Liechtenstein photos...

Ooh, awesome. I'd say "let's see", but since I sort of also have them on my computer ... :wink:

Ooh, awesome. I'd say "let's see", but since I sort of also have them on my computer ... :wink:

Well, I was merely stating the potential for picspam, although I am kinda busy stressing over maps and iTunes as well.

*randomly chucks ACSS on playlist*

When are we seeing Isis?

Well, I was merely stating the potential for picspam, although I am kinda busy stressing over maps and iTunes as well.

*randomly chucks ACSS on playlist*

When are we seeing Isis?

I think we'll be fine for maps ... do you want me to print a couple? How far north does your Melways cover?

Isis is on 25/02.

I think we'll be fine for maps ... do you want me to print a couple? How far north does your Melways cover?

Isis is on 25/02.

I don't know... I'll have a look when I go out to the car to check this CD, which is still only half constructed.

Aha... Who's on the 17th or something? I should listen to whoever that is, but it may not be good car music...?

I don't know... I'll have a look when I go out to the car to check this CD, which is still only half constructed.

Aha... Who's on the 17th or something? I should listen to whoever that is, but it may not be good car music...?

Pains Of Being Pure At Heart is on 17/02.

Did I mention I have chocolate?

I should take a look at that havarti too.

Chocolate. :drool:

Havarti melts amazingly, just so you know ...

I imported it again... I'll test the CD I have now, then see if I can do it again with Fadeaway...

Good luck!

As for the maps without driving directions, you can tell it to print the directions with a large map, but then only print the first page, which has the maps. Directions follow on the subsequent pages, which you wouldn't have printed.

Good luck!

As for the maps without driving directions, you can tell it to print the directions with a large map, but then only print the first page, which has the maps. Directions follow on the subsequent pages, which you wouldn't have printed.

Bloody hell, why didn't I think of that. :doh:
Even with maps, this is going to be challenging. I begin to see the benefits of GPS/satnav, or at least mobile phones with net access.

In other news... IT FUCKING WORKED!!! :rockon:

Now for take two...

Bloody hell, why didn't I think of that. :doh:
Even with maps, this is going to be challenging. I begin to see the benefits of GPS/satnav, or at least mobile phones with net access.

In other news... IT FUCKING WORKED!!! :rockon:

Now for take two...

Haha, yeah, I'm more often wishing at least that my mobile had the Intarwebz ...

Awesome! Well, even if take two fails, we've got this one, so hooray!

dewey_bridge_burns.jpg

Back
Top Bottom