Batman, Turkey Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, it's late. Off a go, into a world where the weather affects me only a handful of times a day, meriting a few minutes of acknowledgment, typically toward those on my side of the planet. A world where people spend their money on necessities, rather than allocating it toward concerts and meet ups used as a means of focusing unearthed sexual frustration and misanthropy into a steady, burrowing beam of despair. A world where people are treated as human beings, rather than a means to an end. When I feel the need to shed my humanity and encourage callousness, I will return.

that was one muthafuckin EPIC thunderstorm. the lightning & thunder clouds were directly above out factory. fucking intense. never seen lightning so close.

that was one muthafuckin EPIC thunderstorm. the lightning & thunder clouds were directly above out factory. fucking intense. never seen lightning so close.

Yeah, that was one of the better storms I've seen down this way, and the subsequent cool change is most welcome.

You up for the Aussie Posse meet-up tomorrow at all? We sent out a PM a few days ago, think I sent it to you ...

Yeah, that was one of the better storms I've seen down this way, and the subsequent cool change is most welcome.

You up for the Aussie Posse meet-up tomorrow at all? We sent out a PM a few days ago, think I sent it to you ...

oh yes, sorry i haven't replied. i've only been on interference for minutes at a time. i'm working till 7pm, that's the only problem i have at the present time!

well he wants someone young, fit and cheap, uni students are good for this as they also tend to have some concept of being able to do simple tasks like sweeping , moving boxes and not pissing off the customers!

Alison, all the songs should be sent now. Let me know if you didn't get any of them.

oh yes, sorry i haven't replied. i've only been on interference for minutes at a time. i'm working till 7pm, that's the only problem i have at the present time!

Ahh OK, how long would it take you to get over to Richmond? Charlotte and I are bailing at around 9pm for a gig, but Alison and Cin may still be around later ... (actually, I'm not entirely sure how Charlotte and I are getting home if they aren't still around when the gig ends!)

No word yet on whether Shepp Daniel will be there, and U-Wen is unlikely but not 100% out.

All songs received, thank you... Now deciding if I should just see how much Russian Circles fits on there or pick and choose... and wondering whether I should throw any of my music in this. *L*

Back
Top Bottom