Australia/NZ - We Have Dates, But Still Desperate Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If anybody gets the chance to get some spare GAs for Sydney I'll buy them off you!

i said this last week, and i say it again... ring up. i have no tickets at all from using the internet. i got mine from lining up and ringing up.

Just back from the queue. A much higher turn out than last time... I got there the same time I did last week and I was twice as far back! Regardless, it was the same result.

Also, Sydney II will sellout today I predict they were already up to Transaction 9500 for the event when I bought my tickets at 9:10.

How did Auckland go, sellout again?

sokki said:
i said this last week, and i say it again... ring up. i have no tickets at all from using the internet. i got mine from lining up and ringing up.

Useless bloody phone line is busy. Been dialling for the last half hour.

Melbourne II is looking hopeless. Nothing by 'net or phone.

I may just give up. :(

Axver said:
Melbourne II is looking hopeless. Nothing by 'net or phone.

I may just give up. :(

i got both melbourne by the phone. just keep hitting redial and give up with the internet. didn't really bother with it today. i was on hold for about ten minutes with elevator music but it's better then looking at the ticketmaster screen.

sokki said:

i got both melbourne by the phone. just keep hitting redial and give up with the internet. didn't really bother with it today. i was on hold for about ten minutes with elevator music but it's better then looking at the ticketmaster screen.

Stupid bloody phone won't even connect, I just dial and get "beep beep beep". Still trying though.

Axver said:

Stupid bloody phone won't even connect, I just dial and get "beep beep beep". Still trying though.

Axver, I just got through...

Your best bet is to click through on the "normal ticketmaster" option instead of the U2 link when you have the options. Then click on U2 from within there. :wink:

timothius said:

Axver, I just got through...

Your best bet is to click through on the "normal ticketmaster" option instead of the U2 link when you have the options. Then click on U2 from within there. :wink:

That works fine until you click 'Find Tickets', and suddenly it's busy again.

bono_man2002 said:

you need the scalpers code, its fucku2fans

:banghead: Can't believe I forgot that! :banghead:

Should've been obvious as I'm on Ticketscalper's site!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom