are there any pics of Bono crying

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
dr.dae said:

Ever considered having a real life ?
:macdevil:
Come on, people come here because they want to escape real life for a little while. If you don't like what you see, just don't come here. Period.

last unicorn said:

Come on, people come here because they want to escape real life for a little while. If you don't like what you see, just don't come here. Period.

Agree. I'm so much happier in Bonoland than say, at work, or home doing washing.

last unicorn said:

If I don´t like what I see, I have the right to say that...that`s what democracy is like, isn`t it ?

..and I find it disgusting how some people disport themselves over Bono having such intimate feelings like they`re trying to create a personal relation to him.

You could also post some pictures of him at his dad`s funeral...you would definitely see him with some tears in his eyes...

Are getting my point ?

Period.

Of course you can have your opinion, but please don't come here personally attacking people.
Honestly, I don't like the crying issue either, especially if it's getting too personal or intimate.
It's okay to show pictures of the guys on stage with emotions and all, but not private pictures.
But nobody wants to do that here anyway.
And yes, people can have personal feelings for someone like Bono and still have a life.
Personally, the thought of him and the band make me feel more comfortable and less lost in this world and I don't think I'd let anyone take this away from me.

dr.dae said:

If I don´t like what I see, I have the right to say that...that`s what democracy is like, isn`t it ?

..and I find it disgusting how some people disport themselves over Bono having such intimate feelings like they`re trying to create a personal relation to him.

You could also post some pictures of him at his dad`s funeral...you would definitely see him with some tears in his eyes...

Are getting my point ?

Period.

Check the beginning of the thread and you'll see that not everyone was happy with what was requested. I also think it's wrong to assume that we're all trying to create some "personal relationship" here, as most of us have never met any of the band and probably won't, ever....

Maybe I'd be able to understand your point better if there had been some really outrageous comments or something but there haven't been and so I just don't get what you're getting at :shrug:

the thread:heart::lmao:

god I love you girls:heart:

there's nothing wrong with asking for these pic's...jeez.

Out of all the pics and video I've seen of Bono, the only times I would say with 100% certainty he was crying was With or Without You (Earl's Court, London, 19 Aug 2001) and maybe this one pic from his dad's funeral.

I think he gets very emotional during certain songs (namely SYCMIOYO), but yeah he sweats a LOT and I sincerely doubt he cried EVERY time he sings it, as much as we'd like to think so.

I don't have a problem w/ people requesting pics or posting them (except the ones from the funeral), but I think most pics people post of Bono "crying" are us seeing what we want to see...

Liesje said:
Out of all the pics and video I've seen of Bono, the only times I would say with 100% certainty he was crying was With or Without You (Earl's Court, London, 19 Aug 2001) and maybe this one pic from his dad's funeral.

I think he gets very emotional during certain songs (namely SYCMIOYO), but yeah he sweats a LOT and I sincerely doubt he cried EVERY time he sings it, as much as we'd like to think so.

I don't have a problem w/ people requesting pics or posting them (except the ones from the funeral), but I think most pics people post of Bono "crying" are us seeing what we want to see...

You're right Lies, and I don't think that in the pics I posted he's really crying.... but it's the closest to it.... I don't think I have any picture of him really crying, I don't think they exist.... that's something private for Bono, and even if I had them, I'd feel like it wasn't right to post those...
However, I still think that that boston kite moment was a tear, it looks too odd for a drip of sweat.. but that's just my opinion, I'm sure there are plenty of ppl who think it's sweat, that's fine, we won't find out about the truth anywayz... :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom