ANZAC Cove, Turkey Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had some problems with the stream buffering at times, so I missed things at points too. I didn't see any gross umpire errors, but then I'm not well versed on the rules either.

The strict rules on the ball going into touch (out of bounds, whatever the hell you guys call it) started to piss me off though.

And of course the Hawks are the good guys. They have Wellington's colours! Default good guys!

inthisrobertp.jpg

Cats sit in the column, ________: Make haste slowly?

:lmao: what?
The cat sits on the column and thinks: Hurry slowly.

:wink: First sentence I ever learned in Latin, well not first, but the first REAL sentence. Festina lente was a Latin saying, it's meant to be said when kids run past, like how people yell DO NOT RUN now.

Why the FUCK are we talking in Latin and quoting Shakespeare?!

Quoting Shakespeare? Where?

This one's for you Liam. :wink:

Quid licet Iovi, non licet bovi.

_____ lives dormantly? :lmao:

Grandpa is in the bedroom and sleeps. :wink: Latin gets less fun if you translate it properly eh?

Yes, I'm repeating grade 1 Latin sentences. I don't remember much else. :lol: Quite a bad thing to say after following the subject for 6 years.

The cat sits on the column and thinks: Hurry slowly.

:wink: First sentence I ever learned in Latin, well not first, but the first REAL sentence. Festina lente was a Latin saying, it's meant to be said when kids run past, like how people yell DO NOT RUN now.

Oh DUH! I should've known that was think. :doh:

And you definitely have me beat at the latin lol, I only know a few phrases here and there, and can mostly just figure out what some stuff means

Grandpa is in the bedroom and sleeps. :wink: Latin gets less fun if you translate it properly eh?

Yes, I'm repeating grade 1 Latin sentences. I don't remember much else. :lol: Quite a bad thing to say after following the subject for 6 years.

I checked to say what Avus meant, and it said it was Grandpa but I didn't know if that was right, so I just tried to figure out the rest of it for myself.

Don't worry, Japanese and I are the same way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom