ANZAC Cove, Turkey Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Ax, dunno if the Hawks-Eagles game is on there, but if you want to watch it I can set you up with a stream.

Early days, though. Hawks 1.2.8 to 0.2. Buddy just kicked the only goal of the game.

Stream would be cool, thanks, Bonnie. We don't have anything until 7:30, when it's North Melbourne vs Poormond. Poormond's play is so poor and boring that I can't be arsed watching that. If I felt like being bored, I could go stare at the wall or something.

Stream would be cool, thanks, Bonnie. We don't have anything until 7:30, when it's North Melbourne vs Poormond. Poormond's play is so poor and boring that I can't be arsed watching that. If I felt like being bored, I could go stare at the wall or something.

Justin.tv - Live Streaming Video
password: footyjumper

Haha, I love how you've been calling them "Poormond" lately. Appropriate, though. Hey, North aren't that great, you might have a chance...

This game is pretty damn boring so far, though. Hawks are clearly playing better but the scoreboard doesn't show it. Just sloppy.

Justin.tv - Live Streaming Video
password: footyjumper

Haha, I love how you've been calling them "Poormond" lately. Appropriate, though. Hey, North aren't that great, you might have a chance...

This game is pretty damn boring so far, though. Hawks are clearly playing better but the scoreboard doesn't show it. Just sloppy.

Cool, thanks. About to have dinner now but I'll tune in soon.

Heh. I'll start calling them Richmond again when they 1. start winning things again and 2. are able to play in a way that doesn't make me want to fall asleep.

Just tuned in. 23-19 near half time? Wow, very low scoring.

Always, always good to see Collingwood lose, especially in such a fashion. We almost saw Malthouse explode too, which was great.

Anyway, after 20 months of premium membership I got the email today saying it'll expire because it's 'been a year'. kind of assumed I'd always be premium...

Means it'll be a while before I do it again

Always, always good to see Collingwood lose, especially in such a fashion. We almost saw Malthouse explode too, which was great.

Anyway, after 20 months of premium membership I got the email today saying it'll expire because it's 'been a year'. kind of assumed I'd always be premium...

Means it'll be a while before I do it again

:( Feels like yesterday when you got it, too.

Ah well. Mine expires in October, I probably won't do it again since I can never think of what to do for sigs and user titles anyway, although the PM restrictions will be pretty annoying. And the ads, oh god, the ads should hopefully still bring some unintentional hilarity. Depends on the economy, though.

Bonnie, your sig is never-ending amusement as far as I'm concerned.

Piss-weak footy from Hawks and Eagles tonight.

And hey Danny! :wave:

This game's going nowhere fast. Hawks should be miles in front on the scoreboard but the whole affair's just underwhelming.

You mean the 11 part, or the fact they have anything at all?

Jesus Christ, are Hawthorn trying to throw this game or something? They're clearly the better team, yet only two points in front at the final break and lucky not to be behind.

And now they ARE behind?

For fuck's sake, Hawthorn!

But THAT is how you retake the lead. What a sweet goal!

Well this has suddenly swung back in favour of the good guys rather nicely.

Hawks win!

That Moss chap played bloody sensationally too. His fourth goal was excellent.

Well, that doesn't make me feel any better.

And what's this about the Hawks being the "good guys"! Yes, they may have played more competently, but they're still the damn Hawks!

Okay, I admit I couldn't watch most of the second half because the internet has been dodgy and I could barely get the stream up, but to my understanding the umpires actually had a huge part in Hawks getting up in the early last term and gaining momentum, with a couple of shocking frees. If so, :down:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom