Anyone camp out for Elevation GA in Detroit in 2001?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bonosloveslave

Offishul Kitteh Doctor
Staff member
Anyone camp out for **Elevation** GA in Detroit in *2001*?

I don't know if anyone is around right now that would have had GA for the Palace last tour, but I am trying to figure out ahead of time the best way to go about this. I guess I am wondering if you remember what entrance they let you in at, and how early they let you line up. Thanks for any info -

:)

Last edited:
I didn't have GA's in 2001, but Lady Lemon and I had GA for Bruce the year after and they had us wait almost the entire day outside the entrances (like, right by the freeway :huh: ), then around 3-ish they moved us to right outside the arena. My only complaint was at 6 they let us in, but it was very badly organized because they didn't seem to have a set entrance to let the GA people in, and before we got our wristbands we had to sign waivers, which is something they could have let us do while waiting the last hour. I have no idea if this was the same way it was run for U2; let's just hope it was Bruce's people.

Hopefully they run it a bit smoother in October. :D

I am, Beth. As is Laura, Eep, our friend Renee, and I think some of Laura and Eep's friends. However, I've never been to the Palace and thus far have been relying on your information.

We haven't had any luck findind people who actually camped out last tour.

Back
Top Bottom