any ideas where they might stay in oz?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zepher25

Acrobat
ive been wondering this for the past few hours, im not exactly planning to go stand out the front but i just wondering if anyone has any ideas?, were there any patterns of hotel chains from other legs that they stayed in, or do they seem to like particular types of hotels. at this eary stage knowing absolutely nothing id predict that they might stay in villas at the Crown towers in melbourne.

search where they stayed on previous tours, my tip is the hyatt in melbourne and adelaide. probably the hyatt on the sunshine coast for the brisbane show and maybe the four seasons in sydney. just my tip though, could be wrong but i track them down every time for a photo and a sig. no private houses as this is a tour and not a family holiday and for the guy saying no photos in melbourne, i hope you are joking. if not what a dumb fuck

jasonbonoman95 said:
search where they stayed on previous tours, my tip is the hyatt in melbourne and adelaide. probably the hyatt on the sunshine coast for the brisbane show

Sunshine Coast??? Why stay over an hour's driving (on a good day) from the gig?

Remember in the US, U2 actually never stayed in the city in which they played for most of the tour and flew to Canada straight after the shows.

My tip is Jakarta :shh:

Because they probably wont be staying in Brisbane. In 1998 on the Popmart tour u2 stayed at the hyatt in coolam on the sunshine coast. dont u remember them getting refused entry into a niteclub in noosa for wearing sandals.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom