Another New Incredible Bono Shades Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For the miumius

Champagne color
bono1203.jpg

bono1155.jpg

see-through/flash grey color
r839944150.jpg

capt_ny10708050152_people_bono_ny107.jpg

r3056074613.jpg

Black
ej0owdlq38lddwqj.jpg

if you have this issue of the magazine, you'll find a few other pics of Bono with those black miumiu.

As for faded red/purple ones, you can find pictures in one of the previous threads about bono's shades, if you have the will and patience to search more than I did ;)

My small humble collection :)
55324_1300968600.jpg

69336_1300968606.jpg

Comparable pic of the Salmon 9592 and the gunmetal grey 9592

58191_1300968596.jpg

Those are 9294's yep, but the deep red ones and shaded brown or grey. The pink 9294's have pink arm ends too, these have red arms. The dark 'star' EA's are really dark when you wear them, good against sunlight but isnt really Bono esque ;). They look kinda cool since theyre kind of big and black then.

Hi...
Here is my collection
I'm sorry because lately I sold out many pieces of my shades.....
I think to sell others in the future
71273-albums284-picture2383.jpg

Hi...
Here is my collection
I'm sorry because lately I sold out many pieces of my shades.....
I think to sell others in the future
71273-albums284-picture2383.jpg

Beautiful!! I just love seeing all of the collections everyone has...more please!! If you do decide to sell I would be very interested in the clear Miu Miu's and the blue 519's.

Hello Everyone.....

Paging "HONEY".....

"HONEY"....."HONEY"....."HONEY".....

Hello....are you still around????

"HONEY" if you're still on this board, please respond as soon as you see this message....

I have been emailing you....but you are not responding..... :angry:

If anyone has a different email address for David, known here as "Honey"....please let me know.....

The email address he gave me was: davidu2@wanadoo.es

Thank you.....

Tony
tonyvenn@cogeco.ca

Honey is a Cock sucking homo who probably wont reply to your e-mails.
He did the same thing to me, he said he was going to sell me some sunglasses and then no reply and no reply.

Hey honey...:wave if you ever read this do me a favor and go Fuck yourself!:wave:

Honey is a Cock sucking homo who probably wont reply to your e-mails.
He did the same thing to me, he said he was going to sell me some sunglasses and then no reply and no reply.

Hey honey...:wave if you ever read this do me a favor and go Fuck yourself!:wave:

Personal attacks against other members are not allowed here. Please see our Community Rules: . http://www.u2interference.com/forums/misc.php?do=sknetwork&page=rules
If it continues your account here may be terminated.

Hold on a second Sicy.....

I completely understand the concept of "no personal attacks"....

But if ANY Forum member here reads my politely worded "enquiry" about Honey.....it's pretty clear.....Honey, or David Velazquez....screwed me over and he's now NOT answering his emails.

Here's the story....I had a pair of 2138's I wanted to trade for another pair of 2138's (elsewhere in this thread)....

He answered and man, was he ever hot to do a trade with me....

So....we sent them off to each other....mine going to him in Spain, and his coming to me in the States.

I was actually concerned that they would make it to him without getting lost in the mail. (I guess that shows what I fool I am, eh?)

Anyway....he got em!!! Absolutely LOVED THEM!!!!

He went on and on about how great they were....and then "wondered" how long it would take for my pair to reach me....

Anyway....he "wondered" no more when he emailed me with some garbage story about how they were "returned" to him through the mail system....but he'd mail them out again....

That's absolute garbage....

I've had sunglasses from Japan, Korea, Italy, England and all points in between make it to me safely without issue.

Spain is NO different....

I figured something was wrong.....and it turns out after waiting two weeks with no reply....

Well.....you do the math.

David....also known as "Honey" on this forum board is trash, pure and simple. He screwed me over on a pair of green 2138's....and now won't answer his emails.

This not a personal attack...these are facts. I've traded with many kind fellas on this Forum board, and it is a very small community where reputation is everything and things like honor and integrity are more than just words.

If you think I'm being unreasonable, then kick me off.

But frankly, I'm the one that suffered a loss here. In real life, if we were all sitting in a room face-to-face....there would be NO issue whatsoever in calling "Honey" a cocksucker to his face and telling him "thanks for ripping me off, jerk"....

But for some strange reason....it's OK to get ripped off....and bad to call the person out on it? It's wrong to let someone know they're doing something illegal or immoral???

Why? Because this is the internet?

Please.....

I'm just saying what everyone is thinking....."Honey" is a douchebag....and it's very likely we will never see him around here again.

Thank you for the floor and letting me have my 2 cents....

Anyone else????

Tony

:corn:

As much as I agree with you he's a prick for scamming you.
You should at least be an adult and not throw words like "homo" and a"cocksucker around.
We get the point, but to call the dude a homo is downright offensive..
Especially towards gay people.

I think we should make a trade list where everyone can post their complains or praise about people they do business with, like the way it goes with trading tickets.

But what is this?? :angry::angry::angry:

I haven´t been here for a while because my very best friend died some days ago and now I read these post ... a thief, an homo ... :huh:
well, I won´t tell you what I´m thinking right now (excuse me Sicy :sexywink:) but I usually buy or trade with a lot of members and never had a problem with them... :huh:

Ah! Butcho7 I was waiting for a pair of Mikli3214 to sell to you when you wrote me "F... you!!" by private SMS :angry: well... I´m so sorry but I´ll trade your wanted pair with Ilcontethefly :sexywink: and I hope you´ll never get a beautiful pair of these...(I have two more pairs, orange and blue) Can you understand me now ??

Take care of all you my friends, I´m very happy learning with you about Bono shades :hug:

So Honey/David do you or do you not owe TonyVenn a pair of 2138s? You seem to have neatly dodged the very serious accusation that you agreed to trade with someone but have not fulfilled your end of the bargain?

Or did you send him back his that he sent you?

So Honey/David do you or do you not owe TonyVenn a pair of 2138s? You seem to have neatly dodged the very serious accusation that you agreed to trade with someone but have not fulfilled your end of the bargain?

Or did you send him back his that he sent you?

I quite noticed that too.

Perhaps Domo's idea isn't too bad, to have a sort of black list of people who scammed others on here, and a green list of people who've traded with each other before?

If this happens I'd like to put Badger on that black list. I DID receive my glasses, but he was in some kind of move or so and claimed his friend posted them, said friend specified them as Merchandise instead of Gifts AND put the price at 250 fucking dollar. When the mailman arrived at my doorstep I got an additional customs charge of 85 dollar/60 euros. If he had stated them as gifts and at the price the glasses are worth(reg 9285 armanis) I wouldn't have had to pay anything! I contacted Badger about it, who said he was sorry and was going to repay me that, as it was 100% his 'friend's' fault, not mine.
I have never heard from him since, nor gotten any of my money back. :| Pretty damn rude if you ask me.

Question to Bvlgari 8025 holders;

Just got mine in the mail today, and i agree the packaging and case are impressive. great glasses. my 732/87' s are indeed the light grey lens.
I hadnt noticed in previous close-up pictures, but do yours have letting BVLGARI imprinted directly on the lens in very small letters in top corner? Over the right eye when wearing (peel-on sticker is over the left eye when wearing)

Yea they do have a small lettering wich reads BVLGARI. But you dont see it when you wear em, alteast i dont. Where did u order urs from? :)

If that was the case then you should have replied to my Messages instead of ignoring 3 in a row. I knew you had been on the website, you can read when a members last activity was. So understand why I assumed you were just ignoring me. I didnt just say " fuck you", I said "fuck you" after you sigend on 3 or 4 times and did not reply to my messages.

hello! this is my first post! I'd like to know where can I find bvlgari 519! they disappeared on ebay many months!

hello! this is my first post! I'd like to know where can I find bvlgari 519! they disappeared on ebay many months!

Good luck finding those. They're rather rare, especially the blue ones. I'm looking for those as well. They do pop up on ebay every once in a while, for ridiculous prices usually. Wish I had more useful advice, but for now just keep checking ebay.

there is a brazilian site where they have aa 610, I believe pink. but is expensive in my money

Hello all....

For anyone following my "2138 Saga"......

David, AKA "Honey" HAS emailed me.

He assured me that yes, the 2138's are on the way from Spain....

I will post again once they show up.

Keeping an open mind here....we'll see.......

Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom