And Now For Something Completely Randoom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:banghead: now Best Buy is making changes to their website and it's currently unavailable :crazy:

:sad: All I want to know is if they are going to have the collector's edition of the album :scream: I don't know what the "limited" version is which they have on their website that I can't get into now. :sad:

thanks because I'm totally stressing out over the whole amazon.com thing. Whatever I did was wrong on that site. I thought I had one but I guess not and now that they are sold out I'm freaking out about it. :mad:

that's wiggity wiggity wiggity wack.

f57469kaufk.jpg

:crack: ok I can get onto the Best Buy website from Internet Explorer but from aol it's not working :mad: Now it says in the notes "collector's edition." I swear it did not say that before. I've read it a zillion times. But then here we go again with then I won't have it right away :banghead: I wish I had the damn day off work :madspit:

I've got him on the AIM...he's maybe 20 feet away from me...

He says,

"I dunno.

Probably both."

O, The Jim of Many Words!

Minnetonka: 2.3

Tuscon: 5.346670000001

Sarcastic, isn't he. :shifty:

haven't left yet.....

Walmart has :edge: in quotations :der: "The Edge" :rolleyes:

I don't know if I should just order it from Best Buy or not. What if I order it and it's in the store. But what if I don't order it and it's sold out by the time I can get there?

:crazy:

this whole album issue is a perfect example of why I can't be in charge of getting tickets when they go on sale for the tour. I'm going to be a complete psycho then. Just wait. :huh: :|

arw9797 said:
this whole album issue is a perfect example of why I can't be in charge of getting tickets when they go on sale for the tour. I'm going to be a complete psycho then. Just wait. :huh: :|
Okay, you're not in charge of that then...I have a sense of calm about the whole ticket thing so I'll be a good leader, I think. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom