Ali Thread #9

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just bought two things from the online store. Hopefully I'll get one because there was something else I wanted to get.

I bought the Ash dress, the one that Ali and Eve wore, and Monarch bootcut jeans from the outlet store. I also want to get the white scarf.

Photo by Helena Christensen.

AliByHelenaChristensen1.jpg

This is a beautiful photo of Ali

Me too. As soon as it appeared on the Edun website, it was like I got that feeling that I had to have it no matter what.

Sorry if this pic doesnt necessarily belong here, but I didnt know where to post it.

Jordan @ the Django James and the Midnight Squires show.

django7505-771086.jpg

The Suite 16

Thanks Flavia, I don't know who Django James is, but I looked at your link and they performed in what used to be CBGB's, so Jordan is in NY at the mo..
Not really studying eh? :D

Thanks Flavia, I don't know who Django James is, but I looked at your link and they performed in what used to be CBGB's, so Jordan is in NY at the mo..
Not really studying eh? :D

Yes, Jordan studies in NY, so I guess she's also enjoying the nightlife.
Just like me when I was a student.

IMG_7382.jpg
[/QUOTE]

You can really see the beautiful blend of Jordan's parents in her face in this pic. :wink:

Thanks Flavia for posting them. :up:

www/mpwn-uganda.org :love:

Got my dress in the mail today and it is beautiful. It is a little big, but I can probably pin it or put a cute belt on it like Eve did.

laura~ if the dress doesn't fit you you can email Edun and they will help with sizing. I had some trouble with jacket buttons and they replaced them all for free! I would be sure the dress fits well, especially since it is so pricey!

Jeans arrived yesterday for me too, new Thanksgiving outfit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom