Album Delay: The real reasons

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DOUBLE ALBUM

why? because they havent done it. Because the Beatles have, and to be at their level they will.

u2 tends to mimick the greats; rooftop performance for streets, like the beatles, atop a flatbed truck for aboy video, i recall the stones doing that.

then i throw in talk about them having so much material and continuing to write more:sexywink:seems very likely.

:wave:who's with me?!

I hope you're right. I think U2 will send out 1 album that is longer than 12 songs. It's possible they want a double album since they said they wanted another passengers album to come from the sessions. They could put a large album with instrumental tracks in between.

The band probably doesn't know for sure yet.

mofo - love the trash can!!

artistenvyposter.jpg

politicsposter.jpg

The one when Bono was with the French pres. and that other guy was funny. :lol:

Bono looked so firm. :reject:

Back to the topic. The real reason the album is delayed. U2 are business savvy and they realize in a bad economy + an election year not a whole lot of people are going to be interested in a rock album. The album is finished for all intents and purposes but the timing is all wrong. This is nothing more than a BUSINESS decision. your thoughts?

what? i don't think mcguinne$$ spends $$ on anyone but himself. he ain't buyin' those whos in whoville a damn thing! especially when he finds out they're all hardcore.

but we do need a mcguinne$$ themed poster...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom