Adam????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yaaaaaaaay an Adam thread! I've noticed over the last couple weeks how few Adam-related threads there are and how few pics of him there. :yippie:

I just love the way he dresses. Very cool, laid back, cargo pants, flip flops. The longer I'm a fan of U2 (over 25 years) the more I've recognized that there are four people in this band and all four contribute something magnificent. But I think it's in recent years that Adam has come to be respected for the important role he plays (at least by me anyway). And he's just so cute! Like a fine wine or a tasty piece of cheese, he has aged very well. Current Adam is my favorite. Silver Fox for sure.

Well put! :)

Adam looks good in just about everything
Exhibit A shorts:
Adamlegs.jpg

Exhibit B:skirts:
ZooBW50.jpg

No purple sweatshirts!

Last edited:
Adam is my enduring celebrity crush, going on about 22 years now. When JT came out and everyone really started to freak out over Bono, I always pointed out the under-appreciated and oh-so-gorgeous bass player. Can you appreciate how awful it was to be a teenage girl and not to be able to find a poster of just Adam anywhere? It was either that other guy Bono or the whole band. Sigh. Painful teenage years.

Adam is my enduring celebrity crush, going on about 22 years now. When JT came out and everyone really started to freak out over Bono, I always pointed out the under-appreciated and oh-so-gorgeous bass player. Can you appreciate how awful it was to be a teenage girl and not to be able to find a poster of just Adam anywhere? It was either that other guy Bono or the whole band. Sigh. Painful teenage years.

. . Yes. Well being a teenaged U2 fan in 2005-2008 means there are no posters to be found of anyone, unless you go to a special entertainment store that has everything imaginable. In other words: I have only seen U2 posters in one store. . . My love. I actually forget the name of my love. Sigh sigh. It's somewhere in the North East USA. ><

Thank you, thank you, thank you!! When I first posted the request for Adam pics, I was not sure of what response I would get, but.....this is the best forum ever!!!! Thank you so much for putting a bright smile on my face and I truly look forward to those RSOC postings in the future!!

Thanks Claytonskitchen and everybody else!! I am so glad I started this post!! As a new Adam fan, I LOVE seeing his "evolution" through the years. I only wish I had pictures to post, but I guess for now I'll have to rely on my new "Adam" fans...THANKS SO MUCH!!!!

Mettie

The pleasure to post pics of Adam is all mine...

So, on the bass, from Malahide ... Lord Clayton!:lol:

_MG_7858.jpg

_MG_8325.jpg

adamsignsgrammys20061.jpg

Last month I was in Malahide and I went to the Castle.. and of course I thought our Adam could live there and be the ultimate LORD CLAYTON :heart::lol:

Btw ... Malahide is absolutly wonderful. Really beautiful. :up:

Back
Top Bottom