Ack! What a strange dream!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
so I dreamt last night about kinda...hmmm...Strange things.
So: I was in a hotel, near an elevator(this could have been the Clarence lol)so then Adam was there and I told him that I was pregnant, and I wantedhim to repair my car.WTF? And who's the baby's father???????

Please post your strange dreams here!

bout an hour ago i was sitting at work with nothing to do and i dozed off.... i dreamt i was being wrestled by a large leather stuffed deer full of excrement... and it had me in a grip... lol i really did dream this, i woke up and was like whoa lol

[This message has been edited by erper (edited 05-04-2002).]

Well, maybe it means that you had sex with Adam in a car...?<scratches chin>

DID you??!

erper, that is whack...
sorry I've been speaking ebonics for the last 10 minutes
anyway, see, I'm tearing up the carpet in my room and I get to paint the floor any way I want to cos it just needs to be sealed before we put down hardwood. So I want to be a dork and do a U2 mural... last night I had a dream that you people had taken photos and like, cartoon-ized them to the point that it was within my painting ability and I was going through the pics comparing to the actual photo trying to pick one.
There was one really sexy one that I think my brain made up. I liked it.

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
Success is not about how much money you have, the size of your house, or who you know. It's all about how cool your pants are.

Originally posted by U2sPrincess:

DID you??!

I don't know about Chrissie Clayton, but I did. (in my dream that is)
biggrin.gif

------------------
Just as you find me
Always I will be
A little bit too free
With myself

I've had some weird/hot/disturbing U2 dreams myself. A few months ago I had ordered the Unforgettable Fire collection and was dying to see it (especially the part where Larry sings "we're all going on a"). Anyway, one night I dreamt that it had arrived but when I played it, Larry had really pointy teeth (remember the movie "IT"?) Really scary! I've had some sexy Bono dreams and one where I grabbed Larry's butt, mmm, mmm, good!

A few weeks ago I dreamt I was in a car with Bono and The Edge (probably because at that time someone from Interference posted that Bono gave them a ride) except this time it wasn't in Ireland but here in New York. So I was in the backseat soaking it all in when all of a sudden Bono starts to drive real fast. I looked back cause I thought he was being chased and then the car flips to the side and we all get out alive and safe. I don't know why but I start screaming at Bono and telling him to be careful and how he could have gotten us killed. I woke up and my first thought was how dare I scream at Bono! I would never do that.

[This message has been edited by Lise (edited 05-04-2002).]

I've had a couple of weird/strange/bizarro dreams with U2 in them - right around the concerts, I dreamed a lot of me missing the concert because I forgot the tickets. I hated those.

I think the weirdest one I had was also a very rare one: I never have dreams with Larry in them.

I dreamed that there was this new roller coaster built and I didn't want to go on it because it didn't look quite safe enough for me. There were two trees next to the coaster that were used for shade, and then suddenly, Larry shows up and is cutting one of them down. I asked him what he was doing and he yells at me and says something about not needing the tree. So weird. Then, I guess my apartment was right next to it because I was getting ready for work and I look out the window to spy on him. There he was in a pair of overalls and a funky shirt, cleaning rocks at a pond. WTF??? Overalls and a funky shirt? Cleaning rocks at a pond? Holy shit. I just remember spying on him with my bathtowel wrapped around me and trying to look inconspicous in the process. LOL.

Very strange.

Moonie
biggrin.gif

I had the best dream like 3 or 4 weeks ago...and I *still* remember every detail O_O

sorry...tis a bit long
wink.gif

if you wanna just get to the Bono part, tis the fourth paragraph O_O

[begin dream]
Okay. Our history class is watching a movie cos our history teach is out for the day and we have a sub. The movie is called "The Million Dollar Hotel" but this particular version has nothing to do with the real MDH o_O

anyway, my class somehow gets trapped in the movie and we're in a scene with elves from LOTR gathered in the middle of Nuremberg, Germany, holding some kind of a trial or drinking match o_O

well...I end up wandering away from my class and onto some darkend sidestreet. When it starts getting cold and night falls, I find my way to a small caf?. I walk inside and it's dimly lit but warmer...*yes I felt the temperature, this dream is that realistic O_O*

Anyway, there's Bono at a table. Without saying a word he motions me to sit on his lap facing his face. O_O and I'm like "okay"

dood...by this time I can like totally feel his leather jacket *he is wearing just a leather jacket and just leather pants, btw...nothing underneath O_O* and when he rubbed his face againt my shoulder I *felt* his stubble.

Now this part totally, totally freaked me out...cos..I eh... started sucking on his finger for some reason and it was like I was really doing it. O_O
[/end dream]

I'VE GONE MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O_O
yes...there are more little details...but that would make be story two pages long, so I kept it short o_O

------------------
*~*Phuzzie*~*

*Owner of the BonoDoll*

"No, I will not do the snake dance for you!" ~ Bono after the post-Super Bowl party

WARNING: Insanity is highly contagious!

My U2 Site

U2: Rock's Hottest Tamales

Oh Phuzzie, your dreams......
biggrin.gif

I've just been having strange dreams with Bono wearing this coat in them:
970621r4-10crum-u2.jpg

I have no clue why! I've only seen the coat once or twice in photos, it's not a favorite or a dislike of mine *confused*

------------------
-- Sara
the only baggage you can bring is all that you can't leave behind

I was swimming last night and U2 'twas watching.
smile.gif
That's it for me.

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)
~~~

...what's a Bono?

Originally posted by U2sPrincess:

DID you??!

*BLUUUUUUUUUSH*

Oh my holy shite. PLEASE. Gooooooood Idea! Yeah of course I did, and... *evil grin* I do!!! What an experience. I had sex w/Adam Clayton and even I made love w/him in a car. Was it his own car????? OHHHHH a green Mercedes!!!! YAAAAAAAAAY. I'm a bit silly! The feckin sun!I'm getting mad!

I have been having some strange random Adam dreams lately...some of them he talks, other times he just has a walk on role

One dream: I was talking to this girl and she said, "Why are you in relationship with an old dude?" and I said, "Well, it's really NOT a relationship...." then a few seconds later Adam and I were skiing....random.

Another: I, again, was talking to someone, and then there was this voice, and I was thinking, golly I know that voice who is it, so I turned around and I said, "ADAM!" and he was like, "HI"...then I woke up.

Yeah, I have some cornfusing dreams
confused.gif

------------------
Dana

Ma: The car was rattle and humming...
Dana: COOL!

Back
Top Bottom