Absolute Worst Song Off HTDAAB: What is it for you and why?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Jick...

Go back worship ATYCLB man... A negative post today?? Come on!

The only so so track here is OSC which is even then better than POE and Grace.

Ok, now I've made up my mind -- sort of. The worst song for me is a toss-up between LAPOE or Man And Woman - but worst is relative. These two are still very strong songs but I'm just saying there are 9 other stronger tracks in the album.

Vertigo, Miracle Drug, City Of Blinding Lights, and SYCMIOYO are brilliant tracks. I hope I don't ruffle some feathers here but I honestly think this album could be better than ATYCLB.

Cheers,

J

jick said:
Ok, now I've made up my mind -- sort of. The worst song for me is a toss-up between LAPOE or Man And Woman - but worst is relative. These two are still very strong songs but I'm just saying there are 9 other stronger tracks in the album.

Hey you, get off my cloud!!

What I have to say about anyone actually poo-pooing this diamond of an album on the day my ears were blessed to hear it for the first time:

k7n6s

Last edited:
For me it would be One Step Closer. I think it's too repetitive and doesn't actually "go anywhere" when compared to the rest of the album.

jick said:
I hope I don't ruffle some feathers here but I honestly think this album could be better than ATYCLB.

I think the general consensus on the board right now is that Hut Dab makes ATYCLB look pretty poor.

as you wish16 said:
For me it would be One Step Closer. I think it's too repetitive and doesn't actually "go anywhere" when compared to the rest of the album.

I'll have to agree with you. I haven't figured this one out yet.

i cant wait to hear it if its that much better than ATYCLB
at first i didnt even like the album and then it grew on me after a while
it was such sissy rock to me to begin with..you know?
from what i hear the new album is not sissy rock

jick said:
Ok, now I've made up my mind -- sort of. The worst song for me is a toss-up between LAPOE or Man And Woman - J

whoever thinks LAPOE is crap doesn't know what u2 is all about; simple as that.

JOFO said:

whoever thinks LAPOE is crap doesn't know what u2 is all about; simple as that.

thats kind of provincial. i dont like LAPOE very much either, but im pretty sure i know what U2 are all about, being a fan for a decade now....:rolleyes:

"Vertigo" because it sounds nothing like the rest of the album! However, “Vertigo” is anything but a bad song!

I’m ecstatic, more than satisfied. U2 are playing their best music, and they are the best. As a fan, I could have asked for nothing better. As a fan, I would have settled for much less!

Favourite song: “A Man And A Woman”

grbounds said:

thats kind of provincial. i dont like LAPOE very much either, but im pretty sure i know what U2 are all about, being a fan for a decade now....:rolleyes:

well, I got 20 years pal.

anyway, I'm just giving some props to my pal jick.
if you wanna start some shit, go ahead.

I can't say that there is a single song I would describe as weak, but the songs I have listened to the least are Man and a Woman and One Step Closer, but that is mostly because I can't stop listening to Miracle Drug, COBL, and Original of the Species and the rest of the album.

i think they u2 should make a song called the "digital terrorist" dedicated to jick :wink:

just kidding :p

u2bonogirl said:
i cant wait to hear it if its that much better than ATYCLB
at first i didnt even like the album and then it grew on me after a while
it was such sissy rock to me to begin with..you know?
from what i hear the new album is not sissy rock

Just to warn you...There are some songs on here that, if you are a guy, you might feel uncomfortable listnening to alone with another guy! I don't know if that is your definition of "sissy rock" or not though. There are definitely some ATYCLB moments.

Great album nonetheless!

I thought "sissy rock" was a term coined soley to describe that "Rock" album Aaron Carter made a couple years ago that every has probably forgotten about already.

david said:
I thought "sissy rock" was a term coined soley to describe that "Rock" album Aaron Carter made a couple years ago that every has probably forgotten about already.

but i love aaron carter! :lmao: :lmao:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom