abbreviation for album name

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sharky

New Yorker
So what are we going with? I didn't mind ATYCLB but we can do better this time. What about "Atomic Bomb" or just "Da Bomb" [as in Dismantle Atomic Bomb]? I just don't want to use HTDAAB when it's so easy to use the noun in the title.

i personal am drawn to calling it Atomic Bomb. it's just alot easier. i mean, it's easier than saying the whole name, it's easier to type than the whole name, hell it's even easier to type then remembering h.t.d.a.a.b.
plus, i like it better than just the one word ones like Dismantle, or Atomic, or Bomb.

so, Atomic bomb it is! and if not that then i think you should be forced to use "How to dismantle and Atomic bomb" because it really is such a cool title.

I don't mind the abbreviation -- as a matter of fact, an article making the rounds about radio callers guessing the title after having been given the abbreviation is quite entertaining.

My favorite?

"Have They Done Another Achtung Baby?"

PopDaisy:larry: :adam: :heart: :bono: :edge:

just call it "mikal" in reference to my coolness.

if the album sucks, call it "henry".

On that note...if it is HTDAAB, do we pronounce it "H-T-dab"? or like "hit-dab"? Or something else entirely?

I konw some people who pronounced ATYCLB "at-ee-culb", "at-ah-clab", "at-ee-clib", "ah-tie-culb", and any number of other variations.

Back
Top Bottom