A Tattoo thread.......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
this word ( gnarly ) i dont understand wath means...

I am blown away by the tattoos, I meant by gnarly (a slang term) that the tattoos are really beautiful! Fantastic art. But I didn't know if you were the tattoo artist or if the tattoos were actually on you. They are really awesome, thank you so much for sharing! This being a U2 forum is a great place to share something like that also :up:

I am a fan of tattoos and I have a number of tattoos including a collection of U2 artwork on my left hand.

haven't posted about this here yet but i'm in the planning stages of my next tattoo. i'll post pics once i actually start getting it done. :D

it's gonna be a half-sleeve so i can't wait.

Jase, how many do you have now. I am certain I have lost count. :wink:

omg...:kiss: you are back :hug:

I have 8.

My next one will be a nape of neck tat with the words:

...And to love I rhapsodize'.

Also, I am getting some baby stars on my wrists.

I love the pain, I can't describe it.
It will be a few more weeks, but I will post it all.

:heart: Rebekah :heart:

Hello!!

the tattoos continue their journey!!
p4070238.jpg

p4070244t.jpg

p1210164.jpg

p5310200.jpg

p5310194.jpg

pb110056bd7.jpg

And the new one!

Under a blood red sky & best of 1990-2000...
p4050221.jpg

you know, when it comes to tattoos, I was considering one on my back of neck (lower) and then thought, 'well Id have to have hair kept short, or always up, or always swept' and then Id need to be wearing low-cut at the back to reveal it. well, I would be one wanting to show something like that off in the Summer, but naah. or a rose on the shoulder but naah.

I have seen some women round here who dont look - ya know - and have all these tatts on their arms and what have you and it looks so :down:

however, tatts on a guy, I DO NOT like sleeves, nor coloured tatts, I much prefer a simple black tatt. I think its esp nice above or around a guy's moob :D:D

:up:

Thanks everyone. It hurt like nothing I've ever experienced before. I was :sad: and :scream: the whole time. But its over and I'm happy now lol.

:ohmy: :hug:

That's the same spot I got my tiny HTDAAB heart, and it didn't hurt at all, but then yours is a a LOT bigger!

Yeah plus when they keep going over the same spots it hurts like 10x more.

The one on the back of my neck barely hurt at all. I think everyone has a different pain threshold depending on where it is on the body.

Wow, Sicy--that is indeed a work of art! Can't imagine how much it hurt. I just had some surgery in that same area, and even the needles they used to inject the numbing agent made me cringe. Beautiful 'toos!

Wow Sicy that's a big one, how long did that one take? Looks just like your cat too! :up: The one I got the other day I didn't even feel. My tattoo guy says the "hurt" depends on the area being tattoo'd, a lot on the artist and the client's threshhold of pain. Yay for tattoos!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom