A Tattoo thread.......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
martha said:

Inside part, near the armpit. There's a pic of it in my gallery.

14498flowers.jpg
[/IMG]

:up:

Okay, cause my tattoo artist did say that the general rule is anywhere that bends, will hurt more than other areas. And, he was right, when he got up near my elbow, that definitely hurt more than the meaty part of my forearm.

Kiki said:

:lmao: ok that's pretty much the location I was meaning in my post above. I didn't see this till after I hit post.

It hurt by the bone but other than that it's ok

Kiki said:
so has anyone gotten tatoo'd on the inside of their wrist?
i've got a tattoo on the inside of each wrist. out of all the ones i have, i thought those were the least painful.

none of my tattoos have ever been excruciating or anything, and besides, i kinda like the pain :shifty: :shh:

Kiki said:
so has anyone gotten tatoo'd on the inside of their wrist?

I've decided I want a tatoo there, actually a little more up my arm from my wrist itself....about a half inch to an inch from my actual wrist. How painful is it to get a tatoo there?

I know it's different for everyone, but someone did tell me thats probably the most painful place.

I did on the inside of my right wrist and I'm going to either add to it or get another on the inside of my Left wrist when in Dublin. The one on the inside of my wrist was my 3rd and it stung but was well worth it. I think a lot of the "pain" results from the artist. Some bear down hard, others don't seem to. :shrug:

IMG_1823.jpg

I got my first tattoo today! Here it is:

100_1408.jpg

It didn't hurt as much as I thought it would. It felt like a pinching and burning sensation as it was getting done. Afterward, it felt - and still feels like - a nasty sunburn.

The flower petals are a lilac color that fades as it gets closer to the outlines.

Now that I got one, I want another one!

Last edited:
Nice tattoo, Unico! It looks great!

How much did it hurt? Because I'm thinking about getting my next tattoo around my ankle.

Last edited:
Glad to hear.

My guess is the first tattoo is uncomfortable since you don't know what to expect, but the others would be easier to deal with.

Great tattoos everyone! :applaud:

I have my ankles done, I think they hurt quite a bit.

Kayla, you're only 14... dont you have to be a certain age to get a tat? Here its 18.

AnkleTat002.jpg

AnkleTat001.jpg

This was my first. It took 1.5 hrs & I knew it was going to be painful around my Achilles tendon, but I was surprised by how it was uncomfortable all the way around! :ohmy:

Obviously it wasn't too unbearable - my second one's on my left shoulder (also painful :) ) & took a total of almost 3 hrs. (About 2hrs w/the original artist, then another 45 min - 1 hr with her boss (the shop owner) to fix what she screwed up. :mad: Luckily, she didn't make too big a mess & he was really good at touch ups!
Hawktat5re-do.jpg

I want to go back now & have "Hawk" with the dates "2 Feb 44 - 29 Aug 05" added to the top & bottom in a nice script.

I'm perfectly happy with just the 2 tats I have, but when I'm bored I start thinking what else I'd like & where, so who knows?..... :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom