a photo-related question (u2photos.com)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
well im a little bias since the autograph I got was from Otto's black and white print of the bull fight shot during elevation tour..

elevation I guess.. .. or pop mart.. gawd thats tough!:mad:

btw.. Otto.. I just now finally got that framed.. and got it back today from the framing place ...AND IT LOOKS AMAZING!:drool: :drool: I double matted it with black and gray with a black frame. Using the 100 percent uv protection glass with non glare..:wink:

Last edited:
U2Fanatic4ever said:
well im a little bias since the autograph I got was from Otto's black and white print of the bull fight shot during elevation tour..

elevation I guess.. .. or pop mart.. gawd thats tough!:mad:

See!!! I'm not the only one who can't make up their mind!!!!!

:hyper:

I still can't decide which I like better :huh: I'm useless at this!

Hi gang ...

Okay I've still not gotten started on this, things got busy for a few weeks, but ... soon. So now it looks like sorta 17 for PopMart and 12 for Elevation ... any last votes?

U2Fanatic4ever - If you've got a digital camera I'd love to see how that photo looks framed!

Okay, back to work for me, sigh. But at least I've been able to make some significant upgrades recently on how I do images, so when I do get to this, they should look pretty good...

ok thanks Otto :happy:

:shh: and my vote is still for Popmart...

...although I certainly wouldn't say no to Elevation!
:uhoh:

Hi gang -

Thanks for voting. It looks like I'll probably mostly work on PopMart first. Here's a little sneak preview - four new scans, two from each tour:

http://www.u2photos.com/temp-070301.html

I might leave them up today only so go quick. :)

This is the 15th anniversary of my first U2 show - ZooTV Miami 3/1/1992. Where does the time go?

otto

Ottofilm said:
Hi gang ...

Okay I've still not gotten started on this, things got busy for a few weeks, but ... soon. So now it looks like sorta 17 for PopMart and 12 for Elevation ... any last votes?

U2Fanatic4ever - If you've got a digital camera I'd love to see how that photo looks framed!

Okay, back to work for me, sigh. But at least I've been able to make some significant upgrades recently on how I do images, so when I do get to this, they should look pretty good...

No prob Otto! I will take a digital pic of it and send it ur way...:wink:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom