a celebration of individuality

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am ambedextrous.... Like yesterday we have to sign ourselves into the library if we go there during a free class and in my left hand my normal writing hand I was carrying my file so I signed 3 of us in with my right hand

Oh I can also write with pens between my toes but not perfectly

Thats not unique but you know

i'm not ambedexterous, i think i'm more confused. cos i write and throw things with my right hand, but do everything else left handed. i think when i was a little kid my dad made me write right handed or something...but i can write just as illegibly with my left hand as i can write with my right hand.

in fencing class i tried to get out of wearing this thing that i forgot the name of under my jacket because it was supposed to go on the arm that you hold the blade with. and they only had right handed ones. the instructor just told me to turn it inside out, which was worse because i couldn't zip it from the inside and the zipper poked me in the back all throughout class

I can write backwards at the same speed as writing normally and I used to do all my sums and used to write back to front in Primary 1 and they were all worried about me

Apparently its my leftiness

Bono's American Wife said:

:no: it was supposed to be dark brownish/burgundy

that sucks...this calls for an invasion of the company's headquarters

i'll assmble my robot forces for immediate ambush

i have a baby tooth that i never lost. way in the back, near my molars. the dentist says he's never seen anything like it, that there is no adult tooth underneath it, and that i'd better take very good care of it.

IWasBored said:

that sucks...this calls for an invasion of the company's headquarters

i'll assmble my robot forces for immediate ambush

:lol:

lets go kick some L'Oreal ass! :mad:

do robots who are human but are robots have to worry about hair color?

bonosgirl84 said:
i have a baby tooth that i never lost. way in the back, near my molars. the dentist says he's never seen anything like it, that there is no adult tooth underneath it, and that i'd better take very good care of it.

I had the same thing happen! Mine was closer to the front and you would be able to see it when I smile so they pulled it and I ended up getting braces to push the rest of the teeth together. Everybody looks at me weird when I mention it.

I only had my top 2 wisdom teeth and they came in perfect with no pain. I still have them.

My full name first, middle and last has a cool flow to it that is kind of unique.

i haven't eaten chocolate or anything containing real, authentic chocolate (save once or twice for sneaking one or two small nibbles) in oh, say.....16 years.

at an early age, i was told i was allergic to cocoa; although i may have outgrown the allergy, i have no urge whatsoever to try or indulge in eating chocolate.

i suppose that's semi-unique.

Last edited:
I psychically know when there will be a cop on the highway.

I can ice-dance the Tango!

tiny dancer said:
I can sew and embroidery. :happy:

i love to sew and make special occasion dresses:) i made my own high school reunion dress too!

I'm an artist...I like to draw and paint people

and an amateur astranomer....I also run the star projector at public planetarium shows

I'm double jointed in my thumb on my left hand...I can pull it back behind my pointer finger...Sicy can pull her thumb back too...we both posted pics of it a while back :der: :lol:

I can twist my right foot 360 degrees right next to my left foot and stand straight... so both my outer feet are touching next to each other.

aww thanks for the 'mother' comments all :hug:

I was just thinking I can draw as well (and that is not too well) with my left hand as I can my right, but it appears ambedextrousity (? lol) is not even unique....

There must be something....

Oh! I can make the most killer pancakes without flour. And you wouldn't be able to tell the taste difference. I guarantee this.

Yes. I have remarkable pancake making abilities.
:up:

hmmm.the things we think are unique...being able to read and write backwards came to mind for this topic when I was here yesterday. We have things in common.
I think everyone should practice and aim towards Sicy's unique talent.
Verte76..do you belong to a group? We have one near here, I'd love to go along one day. They are very strict about everything being authentic. A while ago I wondered about our new drummer's haircut, very blunt. I figured he was younger than me and it must be some new fashion I was as yet unaware of. At some later point I found out he belongs to a re-enactment group and he role-plays a Norman. That explains it.
Angela..was it Shakespeare who said,... what is a pancake, if not flour?
very unique.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who likes to embroider..I could rustle up a beanie for Mr The Edge in a matter of hours...mine are much more stylish and colourful...nah, it just wouldn't be the same.

Back
Top Bottom