56 CDs need home

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

laurachandae

Babyface
I have a U2 bootleg collection that I need to unload. You can see what I have on my trade list at db.etree.org/onthefly_2003dat. I'm hoping to find someone who will take them all. I don't expect shipping to be much, so I'll send them out free within the US.

Laura

They've been adopted.

tbe - They're going to someone who emailed shortly before you posted.

Hi there, I was the very lucky recipient, and I'll be more than happy to post any duplicates (from my own, rather humble collection) that are in the lot for folks on here to claim for free! I'll keep you guys posted!

Thanks again, Laura!!

Be careful Mabel the moderator police will soon be complaining you've taken the lot in one go............... :wink:

But...but...that's what she wanted " I'm hoping to find someone who will take them all"

:reject:

I'm certainly going to try to pass my good fortune along by offering my duplicates...oh, how I hope this doesn't turn into a bitch-fest! :wink:

ETA: Thanks, neutral!

Opps....Should have read the 1st post properly.

Iam made up that you have got the disc's, I really am. :). I too have recieved discs people have given away for free and I know what the feelings like when they pop through the door.

I was just a little "pissed" when KhanadaRhodes had a pop at me for taking free gigs on another thread (even tho I offered then out to some people who asked after me).

Sorry Mabel..... :(

No need to apologize, Snowey. I didn't really take your post all that seriously, there was a :wink:, after all! And I hope no one took my post about this becoming a bitch-fest all that seriously. I'm sure it won't come to that!

Last edited:
Wait...what? IO?? Am I missing something? A faux pas, on my part? Or shall I just join in the thread lock jig?

ETA: that you'd think after lurking around here for 6 months I'd be a smidge more savvy than I'm coming off on this thread. Oy! :crazy:

Last edited:
IO = It's Official... (one of the subforums of Interland) :wink:
Greenroom of the forums, anything goes... but you must *never* mention the word U2 or any band members... or anything related to U2... or else dire things happen to you there.

:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom