3 Irishmen and a Dutchman Walk Into A Sphere - General Discussion Thread Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It would be kind of cool if Bono was to snippet I’ve Got You Under My Skin.

I can’t imagine a full version with a hologram Frank Sinatra.

Massively underrated album

Very much so. Some of Brandon’s best work was on those two solo albums.

Oddly enough, the last time I attended a Friday-Saturday double show in Las Vegas was for The Killers back in 2016, celebrating their Sam’s Town anniversary. Look forward to sort of repeating that for the Sphere shows not too long from now!

I don't ask for much, United. You put a wide sitter next to me. I didn't complain. You ran out of Michelob Ultra, I took a Stella.

All I ask of you is this - enter town using the south runway so I can see the g-d damn Sphere out my window as we land.

WIDE SITTER is the most wonderful PC term for a FAT FUCK I've ever heard. I'll use it when they try to throw me off my flight.

It would be kind of cool if Bono was to snippet I’ve Got You Under My Skin.

I can’t imagine a full version with a hologram Frank Sinatra.

More like AI Hologram Frank Sinatra duetting on In A Little While.

"That dame, that dame...she's mine"

"Some cat takes a rocket ship into the sky"

Screen grab from the CBS Thursday morning clip

guy in the background gives you a better idea of stage height

IMG_6616.JPG

I thought the reservations were just to see the screenings, and that the exhibition was an open, walk-in kind of thing?

It is walk in, but there is a one hour block at 10:00 AM on special days that is for U2.com members only with prior reservation.

It is walk in, but there is a one hour block at 10:00 AM on special days that is for U2.com members only with prior reservation.

And that gets you the same experience as everyone else! How thoughtful of them!

I'd rather avoid most of the people who would sign up for this...

Back
Top Bottom