20 years on..but who cares...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
JCOSTER said:

:lol: :lol: I had told my mother and she said, "who gives a :censored: ." :huh:

You should have said: "mom!!!!, you just don't understaaaand!." *stomps off*

(Wow, if that doesn't bring back memories of way back when we were kids .......... :wink: )

thankyou said:

You should have said: "mom!!!!, you just don't understaaaand!." *stomps off*

(Wow, if that doesn't bring back memories of way back when we were kids .......... :wink: )

Yes in 4 words I was reduced to a 14 year old, thus the reason I can relate so well to Bono and his Dad. I always I will be sending SYCMIOYO with her when she goes!!!!:huh:

oh my God. The 80's Bono is ....indescribeable. Holy Shit. he is beautiful. I am in Love. I really am.... with his physical beauty and his..... everything. :drool:

U2JTAllFour.jpg

JCOSTER said:

:lol: :lol: I had told my mother and she said, "who gives a :censored: ." :huh:

I'm cracking up at this! Yeah it's funny, such big news to us, I announced the exciting news to my family who rolled their eyes like OH BOY! At least hubby tried to sound a bit interested... wanted to know how short. They put up with me at least. :rolleyes:

Mot, one of these days you are going to have to show us a picture of this famous refridgerator! :lol:

JCOSTER said:

Yes in 4 words I was reduced to a 14 year old, thus the reason I can relate so well to Bono and his Dad. I always I will be sending SYCMIOYO with her when she goes!!!!:huh:

:hug: There, there. At least she didn't THROW OUT YOUR ENTIRE HARD-EARNED U2 COLLECTION the second you went off to college. :madwife: Mothers. Hmph.

My friend who's been on a 10 day cruise came by to pick up the mail I'd been getting for her and she asked if anything exciting had happened while she was gone. Of course I shrieked BONO CUT HIS HAIR! She really doesn't give a rat's :censored: but she was quite kind about it! :)

Bono Mot said:

:hug: There, there. At least she didn't THROW OUT YOUR ENTIRE HARD-EARNED U2 COLLECTION the second you went off to college. :madwife: Mothers. Hmph.

My friend who's been on a 10 day cruise came by to pick up the mail I'd been getting for her and she asked if anything exciting had happened while she was gone. Of course I shrieked BONO CUT HIS HAIR! She really doesn't give a rat's :censored: but she was quite kind about it! :)

I went to into the city everyday to college so I was home. When I moved out it all came with me!!! I would dare leave it!

if i could turn back time... or even now, there's still time to convince him to grow his hair out and make it lushhhhh like the jt mane :drool:

gorgeous man.

Babydoll said:
if i could turn back time... or even now, there's still time to convince him to grow his hair out and make it lushhhhh like the jt mane :drool:

gorgeous man.

We need a photo shop expert in here to put now face on JT hair to see what it would be like, I think it would be :yikes:

JCOSTER said:

We need a photo shop expert in here to put now face on JT hair to see what it would be like, I think it would be :yikes:

No, not :yikes: but a long, lush mane on a distinguished, handsome face... :drool:

:hyper: phptoshop!! anyone willing to help us? :)

Babydoll [/i][QUOTE][i]Originally posted by JCOSTER said:

:hyper: phptoshop!! anyone willing to help us? :)
[/QUOTE]

:hmm:

bonocomet said:
Well at least he made Playgirls list one year! :rolleyes:

He did, well I mean I am not surprised. Hey How do you know? do you anymore information? no holding back lady!

ps. I am having trouble with the stupid mouse, like its not working going to run out to get a new one. !

It's one of the pop-up's in the Pop-up video of WOWY..... It says "Sept. '87 issue of Playgirl Magazine contained a list of sexiest men in the world, without you (points to the other guys) but with you (points to Bono). I have tried to find the issue, no luck yet. :rolleyes:

Laurel Hill said:

I'm with you, I can't understand people being so happy over his awful new look. It does not suit him, it makes his face look older and fatter and the spikes on top look very stupid on a man his age. I shudder to think what it must look like in the back. At least it's not shaved that's all I can say, and my Larry still has his long golden locks at least for now:sad: I hope this was only a phase and a mistake and it will grow back long by the time he gets to Australia in the fall.

Has anyone seen Ali? She usually copies his 'do, I shudder to think of her with this ugly butch haircut :yikes:

I'm with you guys on this. But like I said on the other thread devoted to this subject, I hope this is just a temporary style to cut off the old black dye job, and that he'll grow his hair out soon. I mean even if he lets it only grow to the length it was at the beginning of the Elevation era, would be preferble to this crop he's got now! :eek:

Bono should be top of any sexiest men poll! I was just thinking about this today - how there's many blind women out there who time&time again, keep on voting for the same old guys, i.e Brad Pitt, George Clooney, David Beckam, Robbie Williams..........

I think that depends on the view, I mean, Brad Pitt and David Beckham ARE handsome. Robbie Williams isn't really but he's attractive. Same with Bono. He's more... scruffy? On these lists are men like Orlando Bloom and Brad Pitt. You see the difference between Bono and them?

That post was totally unnecessary again, I just can't express myself!

I find it difficult expressing myself a lot too Dahlia :wink: but i reckon what you are trying to say is that some women don't necessarily see Bono as being as obviously handsome? Or am i wrong?

But anyway i think bono is a million times sexier than all of them put togethar!!!! :combust: :faint:

susanp6 said:
I find it difficult expressing myself a lot too Dahlia :wink: but i reckon what you are trying to say is that some women don't necessarily see Bono as being as obviously handsome? Or am i wrong?

But anyway i think bono is a million times sexier than all of them put togethar!!!! :combust: :faint:

That's what I wanted to say. Some women don't see his beauty or sexiness like we do. You know, I'm like those women actually. I think Orlando Bloom and Brad Pitt are handsome but Bono is different. Totally different. I like tall men, without any hair on their chests and I like it when they always look good. Bono is not like that. Bono is small, he has hair on his chest (and I love that). But he's the only man who is like that I like.
I wrote too much, I hope there aren't many mistakes in it :(

But you're right, he's sexier than most of them! :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom