2 More MSG 11/21 and 11/22

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
(03-14-2005) Fall U2 Tour Tickets Go Flying - Billboard*

Fall U2 Tour Tickets Go Flying

As expected, tickets for the fall leg of U2's Vertigo tour in North America sold out quickly, resulting in the addition of several dates. Twelve cities went on sale Saturday, bringing in 23 more sold-out performances.

This morning in New York, tickets quickly sold for Oct. 7-8 and 10 shows at Madison Square Garden. Two more concerts were added for Oct. 11 and 14, and also immediately sold out. As a result, a final two performances -- Nov. 21-22 -- have been confirmed, with tickets going on sale March 21.

On Saturday in Chicago, where fans had already purchased more than 76,000 tickets for sellouts on May 7, 9-10 and 12, an additional two shows for Sept. 20-21 sold out immediately.

In Boston, where U2 had previously sold out shows for May 24, 26 and 28, an additional two shows for Oct. 3-4 were announced and sold out in 10 minutes. A return engagement on Dec. 4-5 has also sold out.

Additional shows have been added in Philadelphia, Washington D.C., Atlanta, Detroit and Los Angeles, while shows in Tampa, Fla., Houston, Dallas and Portland, Ore., were quick sellouts.

The 13 remaining fall Vertigo shows go on sale this weekend. The tour begins March 28 in San Diego.

As previously reported, U2 will be inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame tonight (March 14) in New York.

-- Ray Waddell, Nashville
Copyright 2004 Billboard

on interference main page

here we go again...well, ill def. be online to give it a shot. i never knew u needed so much mental strength to buy tickets online.

To be a U2 fan living in NYC or Boston is PARADISE I tell you. You get your own U2 tour within a tour deal. Lucky Bastards! :up: I hate you all and love you all. :wink:

SOMMAABISH..This is to much....:huh: :huh:
I'm going to need that drink now..
Yeah, WPLJ just made the announcement here..GAHHHH!!!!

Originally posted by Headache in a Suitcase in Giants Stadium????? thread on 03/04
well i've asked around, and no one knows anything of a giants stadium show...

buuuuuut... the word on the street is that there will be a large number of MSG shows on the third leg (which will be announced shortly).

as for the exact number? think mickey mantle...

Just call me Karnak the Great :wink:

mickeymantle.jpg

karnac.jpg

Last edited:
Any word on a pre-sale? I missed the one last week and I'm mad cause it came so fast after the tour announcement.

I am U2ed out. With the first show coming up and the Martharon of the most Historical Rock N Roll Tour maybe of all time can they start giving away tickets for free?

Ah perhaps I will try to snag more but I feel pretty lucky to be going at all. The ordeal this morning makes Jan 01 seem like pulling tickets out of the ground like weeds.

Ok, just wanted to address that comment that to be a u2 fan in nyc is to be in heaven, all i have to say is that since nyc is a destination point for any u2 fan in the world, its perhaps the toughest city to land a u2 ticket in...you are competing with the world, diehard u2 fans from UK, LA, you name it..they all hop on a jet to catch u2 in nyc if they can land a ticket. In today's sale, five MSG shows (which is a 15 block walk from my apartment mind you!)..i tried for 90 min to get tix..couldnt land a pair at any of the shows...got in right at 9am and my first try for GA's immediately turned up nothing, then i was on 15 minute ticketmaster hell...i eventually settled for singles to 3 of the 5 shows but am very disappointed i cant bring a friend, date, whatever to these shows...11/21 & 22 will be my last shot...but given its over thanksgiving holiday i can see many a non-nyc u2 fan looking to combine a trip to nyc to see the macy's parade along with a great show at MSG

Great news! But I won't be anywhere near a computer at 9AM next week! Hmm, perhaps I should play hooky from my nursing clinical that day :shh: :scratch:

cooldownmama said:
Unfortunately I'm neither a Prop or U2.com member. Would it be too late to sign up for u2.com now?

Too late if you want a pre-sale code... It was too late after January 24th...

Back
Top Bottom