13/07 Amsterdam

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanx for these U2granny&i love the expression on his face in that last one! :drool: :drool:

Achtungbaby162 said:
I was there last night. The girl was totally thrilled, and All I want is You was the perfect song for the moment.

Miracle Drug was BEAUTIFUL, my girlfriend and I think it's the best song played last night. We were kind of disappointed, because our section was full of people who didn't really know U2, but were LURED there by Yorin FM and that dipshit Chris Zegers. They shouted along with U2's radio hits, and with RTSS, they said: "Ow god, 'nother ballad!"

They kept getting beer and were standing all the time (Note: We were all in SEATS!!), waving their hands like they're in a disco.

Fucking Dutch plebians.

Those were not PLEBANS! We would never use that behavior at a U2 show :sexywink:

Thanks for sharing such great photos. The stage looks really cool - some differences from earlier this year for sure! I hope I can hold out until this fall . . .
It's so great that Bono wears his ONE wristband everywhere and that John had one on too!

Me posting in PLEBA! :yikes:

Anyway, 3 more pictures from the first concert.

small_U2Amsterdam1063.jpg

SuutBono_small.jpg

2005%20-%20Vertigo%20Tour%2F2005-07-13%20-%20Amsterdam%2FDSC02405.JPG

:hyper:

Found this on u2log.com

Sometimes You Can’t Make It On Your Own (dedicated to Robert Paschal Hanvey, Gavin Friday’s father who passed away on July 13th. Bono ends song with a few of Mr Hanvey’s choice phrases.)

Prayers to Gavin Friday's family! :(

seajewel said:
I think Bono looks kind of tired outside the hotel, not smiling :|

not tired..just fucking annoyed by all the stupid paparazzi there :| we had been waiting there all day long at least 7 hours, when he came out. we were all waiting behind the barriers like nice fans. and at the moment he came out, everybody jumped at him to make photos. it was soo stupid! and we were stuck behind the barrier and couldn't get out of there and he couldn't make his way to us because of all the people :( so he just gave a couple of autographs and got into the car right away. :mad: ah well my friend made more than 50 pictures of all the days in amsterdam, she didn't go to the concerts so she stayed at the hotel. met them loads of times this week :D

anjarw said:

not tired..just fucking annoyed by all the stupid paparazzi there :| we had been waiting there all day long at least 7 hours, when he came out. we were all waiting behind the barriers like nice fans. and at the moment he came out, everybody jumped at him to make photos. it was soo stupid!

That’s a nasty behaviour! And then people want them to smile all the time.:|

Back
Top Bottom