(08-17-2004) Exclusive: Confirmed - First Single, Album Release Date - Interference*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
Exclusive: confirmed - First Single, Album Release Date

Interference.com has received the following information from insiders today that the album will be released in the United States on Tuesday, Nov. 23, 2004. We received word from Universal France a few weeks ago that the album would be released in Europe on Nov. 22.

Interference.com has also confirmed through another source that the first single will be titled 'Vertigo' and is set for release on Sept. 24th!

Stay tuned to Interference.com for all the latest U2 tunes and happenings!

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy Sh*t - the rest of the work day is a write-off now... :hyper: WE GET NEW U2 MUSIC in how long? I can't believe it... 5 weeks, the countdown is ON baby!!! So Vertigo's the name of the single eh, wonder what the name of the album will be then... the suspense is killing me! :combust:

mishka
inTO the :heart: 2004
Nov 4-7
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
intotheheart.com

Last edited by a moderator:
CONFIRMED NEWS RULES!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOHOOO!!!!!!

This all sounds GREAT can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!

VERTIGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Sage said:
what is the source that confirmed the single details?

By request of the source, we are unable to say. This source is however officially related and has given us only valid information in the past.

Excellent news (especially the single date)! Thanks to all Interference staff for this info!

For those in the know, is releasing the single 2 months before the album standard or unusual (on time, early, or late)?

It's standard as far as I know.

This means the single is less than a month and a half away. There needs to be an announcement before the end of this month. The fact that Universal Canada is confirming it should be a good sign that it's close.

:hyper:

Re: (08-17-2004) Exclusive: Confirmed - First Single, Album Release Date - Interference*

I can't wait. The album is released in Europe (22nd), the day before my birthday!

when is it on the radio???? it is 18th august today, can't be long then??? must be a matter of days no? or even hours?

Back
Top Bottom