NYC #8 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
so i hear we're the worst fans in the world...

bb-high-five.gif

Insufferable wankers unite!

So sad I'm going to have to miss most of this one. I hope it will be awesome! Have fun everyone, and see you on the other side. ;) here's hoping for 40...

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Rowdy Roddy Piper died today

I hope the band plays something for him

Maybe they'll dust off New York? :hmm:

Yeah, probably not.

I'm surprised this song has literally never appeared in any capacity since the end of the Elevation Tour. Not a performance, not a snippet, nothing. I remember we all sort of expected it to crop up during the NYC run on Vertigo's third leg. Even Miami has managed to achieve the occasional snippet in Miami!

Yes! Finally after starting a new job 7 weeks ago I can listen to a show and the last show of the US tour.

Can't believe all that's been happening! Gloria, Satellite of love, Two hearts! Crystal Ballroom! Argh!!!!

What surprises tonight?!

What's with the insufferable wankers comment? Did you guys piss off some more line nazis?

Yes! Finally after starting a new job 7 weeks ago I can listen to a show and the last show of the US tour.

Can't believe all that's been happening! Gloria, Satellite of love, Two hearts! Crystal Ballroom! Argh!!!!

What surprises tonight?!

What's with the insufferable wankers comment? Did you guys piss off some more line nazis?

Get your ass back to pgp and annoy me

Back
Top Bottom