San Sebastian Setlist Party # 1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
According to U2gigs, it's starting in about 15 minutes. :hyper::hyper::hyper:
EDIT: Nielsgov or anyone else who's clicked: Is the spoiler the obvious, appropriate guess?

Is it me or is this clock an hour behind?

Twitter%2F2010-09-26_21-37-47.jpg

It is.
Perhaps that's why u2 is late.
LOL

Spain's 5 hrs ahead of Eastern Standard, right? Would mean showtime should be about 15mins from now. :scratch:

So...it's UV's turn to open the encore, right?

Actually, San Sebastian has one show. THough Seville is also Spanish, it should count as a separate show. Since Spain is a frequently visited country my bet is on Batman, as that was played in Hannover and Frankfurt as well. :)

Here! 2 completely breathtaking nights! :sad: Soooooooooo wishing I was at the show again tonight!

All of us had a completely Magnificent :wink: few days and we all shared it together :hug:

It was soooo great to have your messages direct from the show to the setlist party... was extra special :hug:

The clock isn't actually accurate. It just goes randomly. There is a cool new part added though where it hits midnight and then the clock explodes in slow motion. :D That's a couple of songs before showtime.

Really? Wow, I always thought the clock was on local time. Until now.

rageguy.jpg

I WANT TO KNOW BUT I DON'T WANT TO KNOW

EDIT: Thanks for the less ambiguous answer, Galeongirl. Personally, I was hoping for something
from the nineties,
but this is cool, too.

:lol: I so love rageguy.

And I can agree with your spoiler. That's always good.
Personally I still hope for
Drowning Man
to make an appearance.

Back
Top Bottom