San Sebastian Setlist Party # 1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
All right, I'm going to be strong and resist clicking on the link. That being said, can someone who has seen it tell me how awesome it is on a scale of 1 to 10?

well that would be highly subjective anyways . . . but my heart stuttered :sexywink:

Join the dark side

welcome_to-the-darkside1.jpg

:lol: love that :cute:

seriously though, I have the hugest respect for those who don't want to know so I will keep my trap shuttered :D

seriously though, I have the hugest respect for those who don't want to know so I will keep my trap shuttered :D
I personally have not clicked on the link, and would prefer to be surprised when the actual first few notes of the song hits.

Don't press on the link, you guys. Seriously, wasn't hearing the first few notes of Bad that much better because you didn't know what was coming?

Stand your ground.

Oooookay I got myself spoilered. Quite an interesting surprise! :shifty: I wonder how many people will recognize this.

:uhoh: Not sure if Ic an follow the setlist party though. I still haven't unpacked from Brussels and have to upload my pictures and fold laundry and pack stuff for uni tomorrow and aaaaaaa:panic:

Don't press on the link, you guys. Seriously, wasn't hearing the first few notes of Bad that much better because you didn't know what was coming?

Stand your ground.

8!!

(with 1 being BTBS and 10 being Acrobat or Exit :wink: )
I am extremely tempted, but I'll try to stay strong. It's just an hour or so, gang, we can hang in there. :grouphug:

How about simply stopping the setlist spoiler talk. If this goes on any longer you guys could as well post the title of the song here. This is kind of childish, really. I think most of us here just don't want to know anything about the setlist before the songs are actually played. I just don't get the obsession with seeing the setlist before the show. I'm not taking part anyway because I have to work. Looks like they're at least having a dry show tonight.

Back
Top Bottom