Horsens II setlist party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2start Snow Patrol has finished. U2 almost ready to rock Horsens again. We'll post interesting changes only.
5 minutes ago via U2start (MWSAH)

IN other words, U2start isn't going to tweet tonight. :)

stella_artois.jpg
Belgian beer. :up:

Not allowed to drink it. :shifty:

If i could at this time, i certainly would:) and yes i probably would thank you afterwards im sure its going to be a great show, are you going?
Yes! :drool:
*hands a bottle*

Sadly in Holland we only have 330cl bottles. I was pleasantly surprised at the Irish pub in Frankfurt when I ordered a Magners and got a PINT bottle. :love:
I'm having one right now. It goes well with chinese food.

*opensbottle&guzzles* Erm, sorry... excuse my manners. :reject: :tongue:

The thing at Gilette was people weren't doing the let one car go, then you go deal. They were just being greedy and we all went nowhere because of it. They had the porta potties in the parking lot. And I thought, oh we'll be out of there in time I don't need to use a gungy porta pottie. Then two hours later we passed it and I thought, why didn't I go use that! Even though it was likely only 50 feet behind us at that point lol

Yeah, but the show was at Carter Finley Stadium - people tailgate there for Wolfpack Football all season long. It's not like Raleigh is Podunk, NC & not used to moving large groups of people. :doh: :D

yes you have a point, people just left home too late and got stuck in traffic, i thought of that after i posted, i like Raleigh, i got lost there once:wink:

I'm really looking forward to hearing Glastonbury live. Anyone notice how Larry is really working the magic in this track? He's drumming a great syncopated beat in this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom