September 16, 17 - Rogers Centre - Toronto, Canada

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend grabbed GAs today. I'll grab a couple more in the Breathe sale tomorrow, hopefully, although I'm less concerned now that my ass is covered either way!

I will probably buy 2 GA's tomorrow if there are some left for 'Boots' subscribers. I've never been there (floor) so i am wondering, if im lucky and my tick is scanned "elipse", can my wife come with me ? How does this work ?

Thanks!

I will probably buy 2 GA's tomorrow if there are some left for 'Boots' subscribers. I've never been there (floor) so i am wondering, if im lucky and my tick is scanned "elipse", can my wife come with me ? How does this work ?

Thanks!

if they follow the same procedure as last tour (which I bet the will) then yes, if your ticket scans for the crab shack ( :wink: ) you get to take someone else in with you.

I got a seat in 113d, row 15, seat 19. I hope that's good :reject:. Anyone else here with seats in that general area :wave:

I feel much better about my Chicago seat because I understand that seating chart :lol:

And that spambot code was really hard to read. Usually I understand those okay, but this one was awful :reject:

Anyway, relatively smooth experience and Chicago was :up: as far as ticket buying went.

I got four GA tickets today through the pre-sale!

Does anyone else think that Toronto has the worst venue on the entire world tour?

I mean, just from looking at that seating chart. The venue's nice, but the arrangement is a mess. Giants Stadium is a perfect wrap around, everything will be looking down on the stage.

But Rogers Centre is not nearly steep enough, which means seats are less beneficial for our show than any other show. That's why I'm happy to get GAs.:drool:

We HAD to have a show here, being a major world city, but I imagine the promotor and the show directors, etc, weren't happy about Toronto not having a worthy football/soccer stadium to stage this massive event.

I got a seat in 113d, row 15, seat 19. I hope that's good :reject:. Anyone else here with seats in that general area :wave:

So Kelly, does this mean you'll be coming to Toronto for the show? Am I reading that right? :hyper:

I have 4 seats in 113b, row 12. I think (I hope) those are pretty good.

I feel much better about my Chicago seat because I understand that seating chart :lol:

And that spambot code was really hard to read. Usually I understand those okay, but this one was awful :reject:

Anyway, relatively smooth experience and Chicago was :up: as far as ticket buying went.

Kelly 113d is awesome in the rogers centre seating map for u2 it is marked at $252 per seat, is that what you paid? i would love seats like that but im buying tickets on monday

We're in 113C! They are AWESOME! I went to scout when I found out since I work at Rogers Centre and have access to the building lol. :up:

TO GA here too! I logged in about 20 minutes after presale started and no troubles. :up:

Kelly 113d is awesome in the rogers centre seating map for u2 it is marked at $252 per seat, is that what you paid?

$270 with fees :happy:

:reject:

But it works out to be about $219.48 in US dollars, so :yippie: for the exchange rate. I went to Ireland last year and got slammed on the exchange rate, so it's nice to have it work out in reverse this time :reject:

Just tried, couldn't get GA... bought 2 for section 126. Anyone know of a decent spot online to trade tickets at facevalue, or anyone got any extras? Travelling from Newfoundland for this...

Sorry if this isn't the right spot to post.

Just tried, couldn't get GA... bought 2 for section 126. Anyone know of a decent spot online to trade tickets at facevalue, or anyone got any extras? Travelling from Newfoundland for this...

Sorry if this isn't the right spot to post.

If you have Facebook, there's a trading group here: Login | Facebook

I'm travelling from Newfoundland too, but only if I get GAs. There's no way I'm doing seats again. I hope they add a second show. :sigh:

Is Toronto the only baseball configuration on the tour? I am wondering if that is reducing the number of GAs available.

OK, So it looks like Toronto gets screwed on the GA's ( I just checked Chicago/New Jersey and Boston and the "Breathes" are all getting GA's, recently, today). I am so pissed, and from what I can see it is all the other "corporate" presales that were allowed ( I have heard of TD Bank and Canadian Tire to name just 2, but there are probably others also- ya gotta think RIM, for example), which have caused the GA sellout. Toronto does cater to the corporate crowd don't ya know..see leaf games.
Does anyone know definitively...if there is a second show added, will they do a presale? If so when would this be announced?
Thanks All
PS-my currently thoughts today, on this process of getting GA's: "desperation,dislocation,Separation,condemnation
Revelation, in temptation, Isolation, desolation"

Can't get GAs either. Pretty disappointed after dropping $50 US for the membership.

By the way, does anyone know when more dates will be added including a Montreal show?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom