Oct 23- What Happens in Vegas Stays in Vegas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how tricky it might be to try and buy pre-sale tickets to both Vancouver and Vegas on the same day. Since they're (allegedly) so close together, I can only guess that the pre-sale dates will be the same.

You should, I can vouch for Zoo Station, they're awesome!

I aim to...I have heard nothing but rave reviews about them. My friend who saw them said they were a nice group of fellows.

Peeps, this Vegas gathering might be the best ever.

:applaud:

In other news, I received an email a few days ago from u2.com saying this Monday(Today), there might be more word on on-sale dates, not sure if that extends to N.A. shows. and Baja posted this message earlier this morning as well...

ZOOTOPIA

I am awaiting some info so I can update you about this weeks presales. Please check back on Monday around NOON USA PACIFIC TIME (sorry but we got people all over the world so there is a bit of a time lag).

I will have more info on presales and also on some of the most FAQ's

Baja
tired.gif

so we will see...

I'll gladly take recommendations, but holy cow, I have waaaaaay too many books at home. I've been trying to weed them out and only keep the ones I really loved.

Thanks, though! :)

(It was really hard to type that instead of just posting 500 of :drool: )

Well, if the dates stand...we would have to all go back to LA and continue the party for two more days when they play the Rose Bowl.

Indeed! That's what we plan on doing but we'll probably get seats as we don't want to stand in line, only a couple days after Vegas.

What's so bad about the Rose Bowl?

If the Rose Bowl sells out, it would probably be the best location in the US for filming the tour DVD. I think capacity for football is 105,000, isn't it? A sellout for a concert would put the total attendance over 110k.. maybe 120k. That would make for some spectacular crowd shots - provided the LA crowd is rowdy enough.

My wife & I will be returning for our 3rd Vegas U2 concert (Popmart & Vertigo). Sam Boyd has to be the smallest venue by far on this tour, isn't it? For Popmart, we had 2nd level, 1st row directly opposite the stage and we honestly didn't feel that far away at all. It's almost like a large arena, not a stadium. For anybody who's a 1st timer and is thinking about making the trek to Vegas.. think no more.

From Bell's page;

Penthouse Suite $750.00

View FloorPlan Located on Floors 29-36, and 1536 square feet, Penthouse Suites have a powder room located off the marble entry.

Room Preferences

10/22 $750.00

SubTotal: $750.00

I can personally recommend a Panorama Suite at Planet Hollywood.

www. planethollywoodresort .com/acc_panorama_suites.php

I don't know about how many people they'd let you have, but the fountain views are great. And, there's LOTS of lounging space.

I usually stay at Bally's or my friends' house.

Mark

I can personally recommend a Panorama Suite at Planet Hollywood.

www. planethollywoodresort .com/acc_panorama_suites.php

I don't know about how many people they'd let you have, but the fountain views are great. And, there's LOTS of lounging space.

I usually stay at Bally's or my friends' house.

Mark

how would your friend feel about 20 random people showing up at their house?

:eek:

how would your friend feel about 20 random people showing up at their house?

:eek:

:lol:

I think the number might be past that already! I'm not even sure I'll make the cut! We met through U2 and went to the Vertigo opener in SD together.

If I make it to Vegas for the show, I'll probably do Bally's. If anyone books Bally's, pay the extra money for the North Tower (renovated). The old tower is just depressing.

Mark

Bally's is pretty cool. I stayed there during CES, and surprise, the AVN awards were being held there as well. stilletos and glitter everywhere.

Allow me to be a pig...

AVN Awards in Vegas:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Someday...

Mark---I love campy Vegas. We were there for National Finals Rodeo one year--fringe and cowboy hats EVERYWHERE!!! Yeehaw! :lol:

Mark is actually right, Bally's is a great place to stay.
And the suites would be cheaper.

CES/AVN shows....:drool:

I attended those for 11 years in a row. Crazy times, man...crazy.

Just got back from a weekend trip to Vegas and I kept thinking about how cool it's gonna be come October for U2! Have never met any Interference people, but when I went to the Hawaii Vertigo show, it was a blast hanging out with people in the GA line. Looking forward to that experience again.

Totally up for any kind of gathering!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom