July 11th 2011 - Rogers Centre - Toronto, ON

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a nice hotel, I stayed there a couple of years ago (won it on a Priceline bid, but there was nothing at the Rogers Centre at the time).

I've stayed there a lot over the years, esp. in the early 90s when the Jays used to be a decent ball team. I remember when rooms there were $99 per night. :sad: :lol:

I also put in a request that our room be near the elevator. In September, it was approximately an 86 mile hike from the elevator to the room. :crack:

Two hotels down, two to go...

Especially if our rooms are all on the same floor......close together!:shifty:

finally booked at the Renaissance...seems like I've been waiting months to book my hotels, now just have to wait almost a year to check in!

I wonder if they can arrange that? :hmm:

I have done it before. You can request rooms close to others! They can't guarantee it, but most often they can work it out. We can tell them that it is a group travelling together. We can just leave out that we are a bunch of wild U2 fans!!!:shifty:

I have done it before. You can request rooms close to others! They can't guarantee it, but most often they can work it out. We can tell them that it is a group travelling together. We can just leave out that we are a bunch of wild U2 fans!!!:shifty:

:hmm: I guess we need a list of names that all the reservations are listed under.

I wonder if they can arrange that? :hmm:

I was gonna email them nearer the time about this. :)

:hmm: I guess we need a list of names that all the reservations are listed under.

We can get a list together I am sure. :hmm:

I just checked the rates at the Renaissance, and the $209 per night price is now gone. I KNEW that would happen! At least some of us got in. :hi5:

:bow::love:

I'm pumped that I'll have easy access to the bathroom and a shower from the GA line. :lol:

My plan = quick shower on the way into the pool/jacuzzi/sauna for my shower break. :shifty:

:love:

I LOVE this hotel. :love:

Thank you, thank you. I'm the master of great ideas.

Maybe if we ask, we can get rooms on the same floor. If it happens, then I'm going to feel bad for the other guests on that floor.

Thank you, thank you. I'm the master of great ideas.

Maybe if we ask, we can get rooms on the same floor. If it happens, then I'm going to feel bad for the other guests on that floor.

Twinz. :hi5: I'd mentioned the same thing to someone on facebook yesterday when everyone was booking rooms. :lol:

Yeah but i'd feel bad for any guests near any of us Laura wherever we are. They may aswell try shove us all together near each other. :wink::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom