Dublin2..."25th July" Fan meetings & Gatherings etc...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they may have dispatched mine on Thursday and not updated it till Friday. I also checked early in the day on Thursday.

I want to know what the weathers like in July..I'm already aware of the rain and daylight until 10pm but does it ever get warm? what clothing to bring :crack:

should be in 70s and 80s if it's anything like my homeland.

I'm from Alaska, we're 7 degrees North of Dublin Lattitude and we get comfortable summers. but it will never get too hot.

well we need some other last name letters to see if thats true. But I sold 2 of mine and want to send them to him, so he can be happy too.

Well I'm a K so????I really hope they don't get lost or stolen in the mail!!!!!

Seriously has anyone organized anything for us to meet etc...when the date gets closer we should all give contact information for dublin so we can all meet and guess what I am now going to Dublin1&2 as I have 2 tickets for Dublin2 I found someone to swap a ticket with for Dublin1 when I get there :applaud:hooray :) happy days....

Seriously has anyone organized anything for us to meet etc...when the date gets closer we should all give contact information for dublin so we can all meet and guess what I am now going to Dublin1&2 as I have 2 tickets for Dublin2 I found someone to swap a ticket with for Dublin1 when I get there :applaud:hooray :) happy days....

I think in another month (and we have time) we'll open a thread for serious inquires only so we can really get down to business on meeting for a drink.

Before that thread even opens, I'm going to suggest we meet on Thursday so we can have a plan of attack on Friday for the lines. If we all do it together, we'll have a better chance of getting to the front and we'll have rich conversations to melt the time.

that sounds good to me too :)

by the way, I was talking with my guitar teacher, and he said that his brother went to Ireland last year so his brother said that I can get into Pubs with someone that's older... No problems with that.

by the way, I was talking with my guitar teacher, and he said that his brother went to Ireland last year so his brother said that I can get into Pubs with someone that's older... No problems with that.

I doubt you'd have any problems. I was never ID'd (unless it's because I look ancient!) and at all the pubs I went to I never saw a doorguy checking IDs either.

I think in another month (and we have time) we'll open a thread for serious inquires only so we can really get down to business on meeting for a drink.

Before that thread even opens, I'm going to suggest we meet on Thursday so we can have a plan of attack on Friday for the lines. If we all do it together, we'll have a better chance of getting to the front and we'll have rich conversations to melt the time.

Yes I agree with you!

:applaud:

The other thread got a little interesting. Oh yeah and we are all starting to get our tickets

Late breaking news for me. I'm going to Maui for a week prior to Dublin. So now July looks like this: Maui, London, Dublin. Fun summer.

Going to Mauna Kea observatory to learn a little. And just enjoy the relaxed lifestyle.

Late breaking news for me. I'm going to Maui for a week prior to Dublin. So now July looks like this: Maui, London, Dublin. Fun summer.

Going to Mauna Kea observatory to learn a little. And just enjoy the relaxed lifestyle.

Can I go with you? Take a jacket with you to Mauna Kea, it's cold up there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom