Official Pre-Sale Info - U2.Com - GENERAL DISCUSSION & INFO Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No... that only tells which ones are currently happening. I want to know the dates for all of the presales that have already happened. I'm wondering what the likelihood is that there will be a presale if there is a second Boston show

Oh, okay, I didn't know you wanted exact dates. Sorry, I don't know where to find that.

Hello, I bought last week 4 tickets for Paris1 through the u2.com presale. A friend who wants to come to Paris for the concerts became a u2.com member also to get a presale code for Paris2. But he has reached his limits in his card and he cannot buy the 4 tickets so he told me to use his code and buy them with my credit card.

Is this ok? Can I buy Fan Club tickets again with my name and my credit card using a DIFFERENT presale code? Or u2.com will consider that I violated its terms?:hmm:

i am so freaking out are the tickets for he u2.com presale for boots all sold out for general admission!@@?!?

uggh! I am such a dumbass.... i should of bought the 95$ level 200 club seats....

are you sure they reserve some for the public? And if so is that SUPER HARD to get?

I'd be shocked if there aren't tickets in every category left for the general sale. All these presales, member levels, etc contribute to the hype and inflate the demand. Keep the faith. Even if you happened to get shut out during the general sale, I'd bet $$ they'll release some at each price level sporadically at some point. GA's and great reserved seats for Vertigo were sometimes available the day of the show before Ticketmaster went off line. And if not, there are alot of cool kids on here who will have extras, want to trade, etc.

So I have a question for those of you that use Ticketmaster.

It wont let me edit my cc info. :der: I go to 'edit billing info' and it shows my address and the last 4 digits of my cc and it says 'edit' but when I click on it it only gives me the option to edit my address. How on earth do you edit your cc info? I just want to make sure I have the correct cc number in there.

I noticed that too Sicy. You can try deleting it and then put it back in again and double check it before you click the submit button.

So I have a question for those of you that use Ticketmaster.

It wont let me edit my cc info. :der: I go to 'edit billing info' and it shows my address and the last 4 digits of my cc and it says 'edit' but when I click on it it only gives me the option to edit my address. How on earth do you edit your cc info? I just want to make sure I have the correct cc number in there.

you delete the card and enter a new card

Just an FYI. When I decided to buy crappy seats, I thought I was all set b/c I already had setup my CC info and billing, but then it asked for the security code on the card, so I had to run off and find it (don't have the CC info memorized). So, keep your card handy or memorize your security code!

Thanks for the info about Ticketmaster and also about having your security code handy!

What exactly happens when you click the presale link in the email? It takes you to Ticketmaster or LiveNation?

And is it general consensus that it's best to have a membership account on both sites set up already?

What exactly happens when you click the presale link in the email? It takes you to Ticketmaster or LiveNation?

And is it general consensus that it's best to have a membership account on both sites set up already?

I've done two rounds of presale now (4 if you count the chicago bears and now this SMG thing I'm trying) and they all go straight to TicketMaster. No LiveNation.

Also, after you get the tickets you want and choose to buy them, they are reserved for you for about 6 minutes...so you have plenty of time to double check your credit card info and put in your security code:D

Also, after you get the tickets you want and choose to buy them, they are reserved for you for about 6 minutes...so you have plenty of time to double check your credit card info and put in your security code:D

True, I had a 6 minute countdown, but geez if I had been in the first presale group I would have been really flustered, and as it was I had to go digging for the credit card.

I should probably be asking this in the techie thread, but I thought I'd throw it out here, first.

Does anyone know of any issues when trying to buy from Ticketmaster on a computer that uses Linux? Any problems? Is it better, worse, no different from a windows system?

No problems on Linux... I'm typing this on a Linux box... Don't even bother with U2.com/LiveNation.com just go to ticketmaster.com (or whatever ticketmaster.** country you are in)

Back
Top Bottom