Chicago, Toronto, Boston, and New York - PRE-SALE - All Discussion HERE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You get the same code every email -- I've gotten like 6 the past two weeks for different presales.

But if you sign into U2.com, it's listed there. Just do it people!

You haven't received any emails yet? I've been getting them since the first sales, it's always the same code to. Did u check your U2.com account to make sure your emails match? I know it sounds obvious, but it's worth a look. Good Luck!

The website tour page has the code . . . and I guess a link that says "Horizon Day 1." I don't know if that's confirmation I'm Horizon though . . .

Im in

here's how it works. each color section on the seat map is listed under 'section' pull down. pick that 1st. then pick the price pull down. only ticket prices available in that section will show up.

$14.30 service charge per ticket and $3.00 processing fee. so much for $57.50 for GA tix, not that that has anything to do with U2.

ohh and I got a error message come up. hit back, and it went through to the next page. 1st time I got error message I started over. 2nd time I actually hit the button on the error message and it then went forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom