Chicago, Boston, East Rutherford, Toronto Pre-Sale Thread #2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes I did, just got 2 GA's to Boston. I am sure I'm a 'boots' member based on the fact that I didn't renew my subscription until after the tour was announced. However, I had been a long-time U2 member (relatively speaking, since the late 90's with Propaganda) so maybe that counted for something?

Is your code U2A, U2B, or U2C?

U2A? Does that mean I could have bought tickets with the first group?

If so, I really need to start following the forums more closely... although it probably would have simply meant more disappointment in not getting good Toronto tickets.

Ya that means you were the Horizon group. Good thing you got the tickets you wanted or you would have been kicking yourself!!

U2A? Does that mean I could have bought tickets with the first group?

If so, I really need to start following the forums more closely... although it probably would have simply meant more disappointment in not getting good Toronto tickets.

Scarborough Joe? You messed up dude......But I understand...I grew up in Pickering.

For people in Boots looking to buy at Foxboro, I just now went in and pulled up every price level, and this is what I came up with for 2 tickets:

$57.50 GA
$32 - Section 337/row 1
$57 section 203/row 9
$97.50 section 102/row 35
$252 no matches came up for 2 tickets

Sorry i don't have time to try other cities, good luck 'Boots' members :wave:

PLEASE GA TICKETS! PLEASE! Hope the $50 (which I really didnt have in the first place) last night was worth it lol.

Yes, I believe they are. I just tried with my horizon code and no dice on just 1 GA.

So there won't be ANY available to Boots subscribers? That doesn't seem right. And now I don't know if I should use my code for bad seats or save it in case another show is added (or for the 2010 leg).

So there won't be ANY available to Boots subscribers? That doesn't seem right. And now I don't know if I should use my code for bad seats or save it in case another show is added (or for the 2010 leg).

if GA is really sold out, then i would bet on them adding a 2nd show at Giants Stadium relatively soon. But who knows, GAs might be sold out for Boots subscribers for that show, too. :|

My gut tells me that you should wait and purchase GA's during pre-sales for another popular show that has yet to go on sale (i.e., LA, LV, Dublin 3).

Thereafter, trade, trade, trade. :) You will get the tickets you want, in the end.

If there was more shows in other cities the NY show probably would have GAs left

Back
Top Bottom