2011 tour rumours/discussion/timothius memorial thread, part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I notice its still only saying "final date of the NORTH AMERICAN" tour, does this mean there is more to come?

I notice its still only saying "final date of the NORTH AMERICAN" tour, does this mean there is more to come?

sharp!

Paul McGuinness: “The Moncton show is set to be the final date of the U2 360° Tour in North America and we're really looking forward to bringing this now legendary 360 production into Atlantic Canada for the first time,”

I was thinking about taking a road trip up thatta way in Canada this summer anyway... :hmm:.

Of course I'm already going to 4, maybe 5 shows, and would totally jump on a plane should the Dublin/UK rumors prove true... this might be a bit extreme... might.

Also, if AF was willing to open for U2 again after all, why the hell are they not doing Montreal? Fucking Interpol!!! :angry:

I wouldn't be so sure because you can (OK, it's maybe just me English being not my first language) interpret it as THE final show of the whole 360° Tour which will be in Moncton.

What do you think folks?

They specified the final date of the North American Tour which leaves open the possibility of Europe. That wording is pretty clear.

Dear Moncton:

SCREW YOU FOR GETTING ARCADE FIRE SCREW YOU SCREW YOU SCREW YOU SCREW YOU SCREW YOU SCREW YOU SCREW YOU SCREW YOU

Sincerely,
Nirniva

Envious of those getting to see Arcade Fire and U2 in the same night.

Frustrated at this whole piecemeal bullshit of new dates.

Last night of the North American tour? What the fuck ever, U2/Live Nation. I won't believe it until the day after the Moncton show.

Well if this is indeed the last date for NA, think it's reasonable evidence for a further leg or more, I mean would they really end the biggest tour in history in Moncton??

It all comes down to Dublin.

The Stones ended their last tour in London. So it makes sense for U2 to end 360 in Dublin...or at least somewhere in the Republic.

Pretty cool news today. I see it only took 30 years for U2 to get from their first Canadian show to a gig in Atlantic Canada. Better late than never?

Frustrated at this whole piecemeal bullshit of new dates.

Last night of the North American tour? What the fuck ever, U2/Live Nation. I won't believe it until the day after the Moncton show.

The day after? Don't get too confident now! Two days after they'll spring a surprise show in the Yukon on us, with tickets on sale five minutes after the announcement.

I mean would they really end the biggest tour in history in Moncton??

That would be fantastic.

There are rumours are that the new album is out in May ...
Indeed, there are rumors. There are also poorly-translated posts from other forums, cynical declarations that the album will not be released until 2046, in-jokes, delusions, and utter madness.

Truly, WTAHNN - not PLEBA, not IO, but WTAHNN - is the most terrifying forum on all of Interference. :crack:

Agreed, it used to be a better place... lack of news does things to people in there... scary things.

Agreed, it used to be a better place... lack of news does things to people in there... scary things.
One does not simply walk into WTAHNN. Its blue gates are guarded by more than just U2 nerds. There is evil there that does not sleep. The Slow Loris is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with boredom, flame wars, and confirmed rumors. The very air you breathe is filled with Blue Crack. Not with ten thousand PLEBAns could you do this. It is folly.

Guys do I understand the official release correctly:

"Subscribers will be emailed ahead of this presale with more details and unique ticketing codes."

So all subscribers will get new codes for the presale for Moncton?

Sorry if that sounded nerdy but :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom