Who do you want to suckapunch RITE NAO??? v. 1.21

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Punch.gif

i tried searching for a gif and this is so hilarious i had to use it. wtf.

This person

This is a comment posted on Clay Aiken's blog by a fan, or ex-fan I guess, after he announced he was, surprise, surprise...gay.

"This is really shocking news as I had no idea he was gay and now I have to deal with this. I am not sure what to say to people who know I was a fan. I didn't go to work today and am not answering the telephone."

i love how his fist explodes into something resembling a shoulder of ham.

That is the secret form known as The Deadly Ham Fist on the Wind.

This person

This is a comment posted on Clay Aiken's blog by a fan, or ex-fan I guess, after he announced he was, surprise, surprise...gay.

"This is really shocking news as I had no idea he was gay and now I have to deal with this. I am not sure what to say to people who know I was a fan. I didn't go to work today and am not answering the telephone."

I bet his phone doesn't ring once. Also, am the only one that's amazed that Clay Aiken has fans? Why does he get fans?

Last night/this morning, I was in the emergency room, and Nurse Fuckhead decided to draw blood and put an IV in my hand...
she fucked it up, and the 5 vials of blood were rendered USELESS because it was clotted because of where she drew it from.
Then she had to take another 5 vials from my arm. :mad:

On top of that, she left my blood work in another room with several other patients samples for and hour and a half,
some nurse found it in a room and it took another 2 + hours to get my test results back.
When she went to take out my IV it hurt so bad...
it was all I could do to not suckapunch her fucking useless face.
:mad:

Those fucking dumb ass dogs barking and their owner two houses down from me :grumpy::mad:

I can`t get any sleep anymore ...

and I`ll punch anything for sleep

Back
Top Bottom