So you think you can dance - again

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I loooooooved that routine Legacy and Elinore did this week, to that Portishead song? That was hot. Bummed that Legacy was gone.

I think my two favorites are Elinore and Russell, although I like Kathryn too.

I guess there's no love here for Ashleigh :shrug:. I wasn't all that crazy about her in the try-outs, but I think she's proven herself rather well. My faves are Jakob, Russell & Ashleigh.

Wow, really good night tonight. For me, I think it's between Russell & Jakob. I'm okay with either winning :)

According to DialIdol, they predict the winner to be
Russell

I think Jakob, Kathryn, Russell and Ellenore are all fabulous dancers - I think they're a much stronger group than the top 4 last season - (o.k., I know they're not technically the top 4 . . . ).

I thought Jakob and Kathryn's dance last night was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen on this show. And Russell's astroundingly talented - (and comes across as a great, likeable guy, which always helps with these voting things) - I love him, but he doesn't yet have the "chill factor" for me that Jakob and Kathryn do.

Having seen only the auditions, and like one or two of the competition episodes, I got to see last night. I'm glad Russell won - I remember loving him in the auditions.

That's the first (and hopefully last) time I ever heard Adam Lambert sing. :huh: Ouch.

I hope this goes back to a summer format next season, as that works better with my schedule. :lol:

They said they are holding auditions starting in January 2010.

And I wish the runner-up would win something. They never tell the viewers what happened to the past winners. What's up with Jeannine? Runner-up Brandon? Etc.... I thoughtI saw Brandon in the audience the other night, and I know we were shown Jeannine on the cover of a magazine, but... how has the win affected their life? Yes, they win money, but...

Ieah, I put JLo on mute after about 10 seconds - too annoying.

I think that all of last season's finalists are still on tour - and then Jeannine is starting at UCLA, I think (and pursuing acting). (Interesting factoid: I read that she and Jakob Karr are best friends). It would be fun to hear what everyone is up to.

this has just started in the UK, the 1st one at the weekend there and IM LOVING it, because, I love watching dance!!! I was so impressed by this girl who done these hip-hop moves like a puppet-on-a-string. she was so great! so many of them shone.......I see why they do variety, to narrow down to versatile peeps.

:wink::up:

Back
Top Bottom