Saturday Night Live (SNL)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Everytime I see Coldplay I am completely mystified by their popularity. I just don't get it.

Everytime I see Coldplay I am completely mystified by their popularity. I just don't get it.

I like them for the songs, well... some of them. Not Fix You. :lol: But I really love the new album. I definitely do not like them for Chris Martin's stage persona or his weird dancing and goofiness. :huh: lol.

I like them for the songs, well... some of them. Not Fix You. :lol: But I really love the new album. I definitely do not like them for Chris Martin's stage persona or his weird dancing and goofiness. :huh: lol.

He looks like a colossal ass whenever he does stuff like that.

I never watch SNL but had to check it out cuz of Hamm. Unfortunately he was sadly underused, and I thought his James Mason impression was the funniest thing the whole show. Those who are familiar with the actor will know how dead-on it was. And the lines they gave him were hilarious.

If Hamm was capable of that, they should have let him do more characters aside from playing himself (in the ham sketch) and Don Draper (2 sketches). The other two chars he played were pretty normal too.

Hamm did sound great as Mason. I thought he did great in all his sketches. Running for Butts City Council :lol: Finger, Deldeaux

Other than that & the Obama variety show, the show was pretty :down:

Hamm did sound great as Mason. I thought he did great in all his sketches. Running for Butts City Council :lol: Finger, Deldeaux

Other than that & the Obama variety show, the show was pretty :down:

:up: I LOVED Don Draper's Guide To Picking Up Women.

"Look fantastic in a suit"
"Look fantastic in casual wear"
"Look fantastic in anything"
"Sound good"
"Smell good"
"Kiss Good"
"Be uncannily successful at your job"
"Blow everyone away everytime you say anything.":lol:
"Disappear for weeks at a time"
"Take 6 hour lunches"
"Lie to everyone about everything"
"Smoke and drink constantly"

I :heart: the Vincent Price sketch.

I thought his James Mason impression was the funniest thing the whole show. Those who are familiar with the actor will know how dead-on it was. And the lines they gave him were hilarious.

:yes: by far the funniest sketch of the night, anyone know if there is video available anywhere?

I love Bill Hader's Vincent Price. That and his Pacino impression are totally underused.

Count me in the "Samberg is hilarious" group.

Back
Top Bottom